In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,401,156 times)

BANE

BANE

Personally I don't think there is a missing jet in Malaysia, I think it's sitting in an airport somewhere and this whole thing is being used to distract us from the backdoor deals being done with Russia about Ukraine.

Notice how all the news websites seem to have buried all this Ukraine talk below multiple news stories about one missing plane? Dun dun dun...

It's feminists' fault, I tell you.

As for the bossy thing, there's a difference between campaigning for a change in social perception and use of a word and actually making it illegal to say said word (which currently it isn't, given freedom of speech and all). It's just a nonsense campaign that has gained far more attention than it deserves because of a bunch of bossy c**t celebrities.  ;D

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 16, 2014, 03:06:48 PM
I'm still waiting for you to show how this is not news.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=46302.msg1876203#msg1876203
Probably because it was already covered here, and we don't need to wade through three more pages of "lol women be dumb bitches" again? :)

And it has absolutely NOTHING to do with freedom of speech. It's not going to change a thing, and it is not a serious movement to ban a word (which isn't even possible, anyway). If you had bothered to read you could have figured that out.

Quote from: BANE on Mar 16, 2014, 03:11:09 PM
As for the bossy thing, there's a difference between campaigning for a change in social perception and use of a word and actually making it illegal to say said word (which currently it isn't, given freedom of speech and all). It's just a nonsense campaign that has gained far more attention than it deserves because of a bunch of bossy c**t celebrities.  ;D
Y-yes, exactly >:(

Sabby

Sabby

Very well, if a bunch of stupid men and women legitimizing their stupidity by misusing the label 'Feminism' says something stupid and the story begins trending on social movement websites, we should all simply ignore it, because it offends you and is therefore not news worthy.

However, if some misogynists say something misogynistic and somehow those expressed views begin to trend, I will raise no complaints should you decide to share the story.

Because that's how equality works.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I actually don't post such stories in here :) Know why? Because they're just dumb clickbait that aren't actual news, like most stuff that "starts to trend on social movement websites". So you needn't worry about upholding your imaginary double standard.

Sabby

Sabby

You're quite welcome to feel that groups like these aren't relevant. I disagree, but you're entitled to your views. I will, however, refrain from posting these kinds of stories, as I see nothing productive coming from them.

There can be no useful discourse when people think that repeating "You're sexist" is somehow a valid debating tactic. Good day ma'am.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 16, 2014, 03:25:37 PM
There can be no useful discourse when people think that repeating "You're sexist" is somehow a valid debating tactic. Good day ma'am.
LOL, yeah, that's what the entire back and forth has been. Good riddance, then :D

Rong

Rong

Quote from: BANE on Mar 16, 2014, 03:11:09 PM
Personally I don't think there is a missing jet in Malaysia, I think it's sitting in an airport somewhere and this whole thing is being used to distract us from the backdoor deals being done with Russia about Ukraine.

Notice how all the news websites seem to have buried all this Ukraine talk below multiple news stories about one missing plane? Dun dun dun...

It's feminists' fault, I tell you.

God damn Naomi Klein, and her shock doctrine bullshit hahah.

BANE

BANE

Hahaha

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

QuoteStop SOPA 2014.

Stop SOPA. SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Acts. In this case, all fanart will be deleted, all fan-pages, fanfics, fan made videos, etc. Please help stop SOPA.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Gilfryd on Mar 16, 2014, 07:00:39 PM
QuoteStop SOPA 2014.

Stop SOPA. SOPA stands for Stop Online Piracy Acts. In this case, all fanart will be deleted, all fan-pages, fanfics, fan made videos, etc. Please help stop SOPA.

I can't believe we have to go through this sh*t again.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Gilfryd on Mar 16, 2014, 07:00:39 PM
QuoteStop SOPA 2014.

Urgh why won't this damn thing just die. Not being in the US I can't sign that petition but i really hope they stop this crap from going through.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

That SOPA shit needs to just die, haven't they taken the hint yet?

I expect you yanks to sign this beyond belief.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Someone make a goddamned feminism thread, this shit is getting ridiculous.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Mar 16, 2014, 07:15:17 PM
Someone make a goddamned feminism thread, this shit is getting ridiculous.

220% agree.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

They refuse to believe there's an aspect of people's lives they can't control.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed