In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,412,055 times)

Topazora

Topazora

I heard talk that the plane might have fallen apart midflight.  Maybe a defunct managed to get passed inspection and then everything just got torn apart?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: SM on Mar 11, 2014, 11:32:20 PM
QuoteIt hasn't been written off as a non-terror attack.

It pretty much has.  The stolen passports seemed to belong to a couple of Iranian asylum seekers.

And as Eva said, someone would've come forward to claim responsibility by now.
Unless it was a personal vendetta. However now they're reporting that the plane had changed course and crashed into a whole other ocean... not a whole lotta of confidence that the Vietnam navy has any idea what the hell they're doing. Although media reports haven't been of much use either.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Rong

Rong

SiL

SiL

Him rolling in his grave would imply someone is bastardizing his work in some way.

lern 2 cliché

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

At least I can say I tried :P

Topazora

Topazora

like banning the word "bossy" is going to stop anything.  She'll no longer be called "bossy", now she's known as "bitch"- congratulations.
Quite frankly, this woman is wasting her time.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 12, 2014, 11:13:53 AM
http://gma.yahoo.com/sheryl-sandberg-launches-ban-bossy-campaign-empower-girls-120149408--abc-news-topstories.html?bcmt_s=m#ugccmt-container

So we're banning words now. George Orwell must be rolling around in his grave.
Oh, so she's trying to draft legislation to actually ban a word-----

Oh wait, no, "Ban Bossy" is just a slogan.

[MRM PEARL CLUTCHING INTENSIFIES] ::)

Quote from: Topazora on Mar 12, 2014, 01:46:29 PM
like banning the word "bossy" is going to stop anything.  She'll no longer be called "bossy", now she's known as "bitch"- congratulations.
She's wasting her time, but you obviously didn't even read the article.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Topazora on Mar 12, 2014, 01:46:29 PM

It's not just her. It's Beyonce, as well as a host of others. It's the stupidest campaign ever. Are women so frail and weak they can't handle criticism? Jesus.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 12, 2014, 01:50:58 PM
It's the stupidest campaign ever.
Nah, that would be any MRM initiative :laugh:

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

http://gma.yahoo.com/sheryl-sandberg-launches-ban-bossy-campaign-empower-girls-120149408--abc-news-topstories.html?bcmt_s=m#ugccmt-container

Tough tits. If I want to call someone bossy then I will. Piss off feminazis

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yeah, you tell em, bro!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Broskis for life.  8)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

What an idiot. Typical Liberal, championing censorship and campaigning for oppressive control over what they don't like, regardless of the moral consequences or the impact on peoples rights.

This really got me laughing:

Quote"I was called bossy when I was in ninth grade," Sandberg recalled. "My teacher took my best friend Mindy aside and she said, 'You shouldn't be friends with Sheryl. She's bossy.' And that hurt."
::) Here's the bee that stung her to apparently justify this embarrassing crusade. What's hilarious is the teacher was a woman as well.

It's sad that these are the people young girls have to look up to as role models. I know there are much more intelligent women out there who don't resort to fascism to achieve their goals and promote their causes. This woman should be laughed out of the spotlight; she's the last person you want carrying the banner for female leaders.

You can be damn sure my daughter won't be listening to a word this deluded woman has to say. She's too smart for that, and will be an intelligent leader that respects peoples rights and knows the difference between speaking out against stereotypes and hurtful language and stomping on much more important things, like the First Amendment, which protects all Americans and comes under fire every day.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Wonder how she would respond to being called a knuckle f**k or a cum dumpster at BCT.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed