When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'?

Started by Space_Dementia, Jul 02, 2010, 07:35:18 PM

Author
When and how many times are you going to see 'Predators'? (Read 35,644 times)

Predator Queen

Same, I'm planning a bigger group to go see it again!

freddy616

freddy616

Man,now all you people are geing me excited to see it again. :P

EEV2650

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 16, 2010, 03:53:40 AM

That would be cool if you and your group went in predator gear  8). Yesterday out of sheer boredom I went to my bank and made a deposit dressed in my star trek original series costume.  :D. I like doing funny shit like that.

Go see it now freddy616 or I'll hunt you down and blast you with my plasmacaster  :D

freddy616

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jul 16, 2010, 03:59:48 AM

That would be cool if you and your group went in predator gear  8). Yesterday out of sheer boredom I went to my bank and made a deposit dressed in my star trek original series costume.  :D. I like doing funny shit like that.

Go see it now freddy616 or I'll hunt you down and blast you with my plasmacaster  :D
i already saw it :P but im thinking about see it again ;D

EEV2650

^ That's what I meant. Go see it again.

freddy616

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jul 16, 2010, 04:07:34 AM
^ That's what I meant. Go see it again.
Okay okay just put the plasmacaster down.

EEV2650

^ I agree. Watching the scene with classic pred and royce communicating this time around was more enjoyable. I was scared at first that they were going to go fight the SP together. :D

PHANTOM

I saw it once alone and then with a good friend last weekend. Might go see it again. I def enjoyed it more the second time around.

The first viewing is more of me going with a check list making sure they didn't mess up the movie. The 2nd time is to put the check list away and just enjoy the film. The third is when you're hooked and just NEED to see it once more.

Predator Queen

I did something similar to that, only when it was the Dark Knight.  I dressed as Harley Quinn and went to see the movie and afterwards went to out eat with Scarecrow, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Joker to a family restaurant!  A lot of people stared a few asked for pictures!

EEV2650

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 16, 2010, 04:29:59 AM

I did something similar to that, only when it was the Dark Knight.  I dressed as Harley Quinn and went to see the movie and afterwards went to out eat with Scarecrow, Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Joker to a family restaurant!  A lot of people stared a few asked for pictures!

Whats funny is you went to a "family resteraunt". :D I bet little kids were crying and parents were giving you angry faces.

PHANTOM

Quote from: EEV2650 on Jul 16, 2010, 04:29:12 AM
I was scared at first that they were going to go fight the SP together. :D

Yeah lol, I remember saying to myself "oh god, please no team ups!" and then it was all good.

Also when Royce said "the enemy of my enemy" I was about to freak like wow really guys? You took a line from AVP? And then it was saved with "it doesn't make it you're friend" what a smack in the face to the first AVP ;D

You think they did that on purpose?

EEV2650

Quote from: PHANTOM on Jul 16, 2010, 04:34:34 AM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Jul 16, 2010, 04:29:12 AM
I was scared at first that they were going to go fight the SP together. :D

Yeah lol, I remember saying to myself "oh god, please no team ups!" and then it was all good.

Also when Royce said "the enemy of my enemy" I was about to freak like wow really guys? You took a line from AVP? And then it was saved with "it doesn't make it you're friend" what a smack in the face to the first AVP ;D

You think they did that on purpose?

Imo? Probaly. That movie is full of homages to both alien and predator movies at every turn. So yeah I'm sure that line was taken from AVP.

PHANTOM

Yeah I totally took that line as a complete smack in the face towards the first AVP, this time they got the line right.

It's not you're f--king friend lol.

freddy616

Just a deal,thats all

pmaz11

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed