NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 389,622 times)

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

I just . . . can't look at it. :P

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Working Joe is a must.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

OWLF

OWLF

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Jan 16, 2020, 05:47:14 PM
I hope you're listening NECA... we need this figure!

Absolutely badass! Just need to slap a WY logo on there and then it'll be perfect.   

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Jan 16, 2020, 05:21:31 PM
Someone posted pics of their custom Gorman over on Aliens Legacy and it got me thinking.

If we do get an official Gorman, NECA may as well take advantage of having Mr. Hope's likeness and do Waits. Pair him with a Working Joe.
Was Waits modeled after Hope's likeness?

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 17, 2020, 03:42:03 AM
Someone posted pics of their custom Gorman over on Aliens Legacy and it got me thinking.

If we do get an official Gorman, NECA may as well take advantage of having Mr. Hope's likeness and do Waits. Pair him with a Working Joe.
Was Waits modeled after Hope's likeness?

Yes.

Picture Gorman with silver hair and an extra 40-50 pounds.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm still kinda surprised we haven't seen a Joe. I'd certainly pick up one of those!

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 17, 2020, 03:02:11 PM

I'm still kinda surprised we haven't seen a Joe. I'd certainly pick up one of those!
I'd buy at least three. More if they had some damaged varieties. I feel like the Working Joes were some of the best designs in Isolation. They really nailed the creepiness factor with them.

@misterskeezler on Instagram

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

There's also the fact that they can do the regular and the industrial Joes.

Hicks can't have an industrial Joe by his bed, though, lol.

"Oh, balls." :laugh:

dHunter333

dHunter333

The McFarlane Bloodshot figure sure reminds me of a working Joe.

The Old One

The Old One

Let me Army build Colonial Marines NECA!

Spoiler
[close]

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I suppose that's what peak performance looks like

The Old One

The Old One

Potential W-Y Commando variations?

Spoiler
[close]

TheSailingRabbit

TheSailingRabbit

We could see these before another film character. :P

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

While I wouldn't necessarily mind AVP Evolution marines...I'd rather see AVP2010's or even ACM's first. I'm a stickler for my marines looking uniform but I also like variety. I'm a complicated collector.

The Old One

The Old One

It's the AVP Extinction Upgraded Infantry I want primarily, and please no, I really don't want to even think about ACM's awful "characters" (Apart from the Weyland-Yutani PMC Designs) or AVP 2010's dull "characters" (Apart from the Weyland-Yutani Combat Android Design) if you're going for characters with a bit of individuality I'd go for the rest of the casts of Predator and Alien/s/³ first. Personally, as I did when I was a child, now as an adult with the Alien The RPG, I liked making up stories for my figures as characters I created, and I'd see myself in, and that's much easier with figures representing no specific character. The one thing NECA's line really lacks at the minute.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed