Predator 2 Artwork - AvP2 Predator?

Started by Darkness, Mar 21, 2007, 07:19:06 PM

Author
Predator 2 Artwork - AvP2 Predator? (Read 18,215 times)

Darkness

Saw this last week but I didn’t think it was relevant. How wrong I was. AliensOnline posted Spanish covers of the Alien Resurrection and Predator 2 definitive edition dvds. What’s interesting is that the Predator used for the P2 cover resembles the one in AvP2, don’t you think?

20070321_02

I thought it was the one from Predator 2 or at least a slightly different variant of it. But if this is from AvP2, why would Fox use it on the P2 DVD?

Update: Confirmed By Colin Strause.

SuicideDoors

Good f**king spot, man. I think your right on there. Looks beautiful too.

Corporal Hicks

They re-used AvP Aliens for Aliens. I think the people who just make the covers pick the coolest looking pictures are their disposal and use it.

locusta

Oooooohh Man!! Youre sooo right. It is the AVP 2 Pred!! Look at the first Alien and Pred fight pic we got and do compare them. The do resemble exactly!! Even the scratches on the Helmet are the same. It´s soooo cool!!!

RIJOENPIAL

It looks like a montage...but i agree that it appears to be AVP2's Predator helmet...although i have my reservation about the upper part of the helmet...it looks more like the Predator's bare head than the upper part of the helmet..weird... I miss the first predator's helmet...   :'(  

Rob

Rob

His head looks HUGE compared to his body    ???  

Vigilante360

Vigilante360

Yep, that is certainly the AVP2 Predator. Just look at those little spikes around the helmet.  Cool cover.  I wonder if the "ALIENS" dvd cover will have the AVP2 Alien.

Bob

Bob

Whatever it is it looks Badass, I hope its in AVP2

Spence

Spence

Yup yup...I would say that that is the real deal from AVP II. See...if I saw that thing comin at me I would piss my pants. Screw those AVP I predators.

RidgeTop

That is the predator from AVP2, look at the scratchmarks on the bio helmet, and compare it with the production still, they match exactly.  I agree with Darkness though wondering why they would put the AVP2 predator on the Predator 2 case.

RidgeTop

Sorry Locusta, diddnt realize you had already said that.

fluxcap

Wish R1 had that cover.

slipknotpredator

looks awsome! a really badass predator!    8)  

Trioxide

Maybe it has a special sneak-peek of AvP2 inside it    :o  

Mr. Weyland

Maybe when they release AVP 2 on DVD it will match and fit right in with the new cover versions    :-\  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed