What would a Predalien Facehugger be like?

Started by Purebreedalien, Nov 25, 2007, 08:59:11 PM

Author
What would a Predalien Facehugger be like? (Read 1,375 times)

Purebreedalien

I think that it would be like an armoured Facehugger with tiny mandibles. I reckon that it would be created by scientists or a horrible mutation. Some how a bit of Predator DNA will be inserted into a newly grown Alien egg and mutate the Facehugger so that it creates Predaliens. Like the Preatorian Facehugger on AVP Extinction.

The Facehugger's facehugger

Quote from: purebreedalien on Nov 25, 2007, 08:59:11 PM
I think that it would be like an armoured Facehugger with tiny mandibles.

If that thing facehugged someone, those mandibles would also latch on as the victim would be pinched....HARD,VERY HARD...And imagine if the hugger had dreds, more terrible... :o

darcevil

There wouldn't be one because alien can't take DNA without a host. So face huggers are universal.

ShadowXeno

??? What the Hell? How can there be a PredAlien facehugger? Facehuggers are born from eggs that come from the Queen. CHESTBURSTERS AND ADUlTS take on some of their hosts DNA not the facehugger.

delstuart

If a predator was impreganated by a queen in its face hugger stage the you would have a pred-alien queen that may lay pred huggers!

thoughts?

cyanide90210

Quote from: The Facehugger's facehugger on Nov 25, 2007, 09:03:34 PM
Quote from: purebreedalien on Nov 25, 2007, 08:59:11 PM
I think that it would be like an armoured Facehugger with tiny mandibles.

If that thing facehugged someone, those mandibles would also latch on as the victim would be pinched....HARD,VERY HARD...And imagine if the hugger had dreds, more terrible... :o

Dreads on a facehugger
thats f**kin funny stuff lmao  :D

Purebreedalien

Quote from: delstuart on Nov 26, 2007, 07:26:22 PM
If a predator was impreganated by a queen in its face hugger stage the you would have a pred-alien queen that may lay pred huggers!

thoughts?
Thanks for backing me up. Weyland Yutani scientists could inject a newly created egg (with some sort of needle weilding robot thing for safety) with Predator DNA so that the hugger would mutate inside the egg and then it could be a Predalien Facehugger. Now could it be possible?

ShadowXeno

Quote from: purebreedalien on Nov 26, 2007, 08:42:35 PM

thoughts?
Thanks for backing me up. Weyland Yutani scientists could inject a newly created egg (with some sort of needle weilding robot thing for safety) with Predator DNA so that the hugger would mutate inside the egg and then it could be a Predalien Facehugger. Now could it be possible?

Well, anything's possible in science fiction. I thought you actually meant a naturally-made PredAlien facehugger which really wouldn't exist. Also, delstuart, Queens(From no matter what host) lay eggs and the facehuggers all look the same as any other facehugger. If that were so, all chestbursters would be PredAliens and in AVP-R, Chet(The PredAlien) impregnates evrybody somehow and the Aliens only turn out to be human/alien hybrids.

Private Hudson

There couldn't ever be a Predalien Facehugger, the Queen only lays normal eggs, and the only way for a Hybrid to come around is to get onto a victim, so there would only be normal Facehuggers.

Meathead320

Quote from: ShadowXeno on Nov 26, 2007, 11:45:52 PM
Quote from: purebreedalien on Nov 26, 2007, 08:42:35 PM

thoughts?

Well, anything's possible in science fiction. I thought you actually meant a naturally-made PredAlien facehugger which really wouldn't exist. Also, delstuart, Queens(From no matter what host) lay eggs and the facehuggers all look the same as any other facehugger. If that were so, all chestbursters would be PredAliens and in AVP-R, Chet(The PredAlien) impregnates evrybody somehow and the Aliens only turn out to be human/alien hybrids.

Right.

By the same logic of this, if there were a fully grown PredAlien-Queen, it would still lay NORMAL eggs too.

Fine with me. Prevents genetic corruption of the alien. Sure the queen may not be 100% purebred (as most previously thought she had to be), but her reproductive organs are still 100% Alien.

No Predhuggers.

The Necronoir

Exactly. You don't get 'human-huggers' from a Human-born queen alien. The whole idea is stupid.

Purebreedalien

I actually meant Weyland Yutani scientists could have created it. It cannot be created naturally so scientists could create it. Haven't you read the thread above!?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed