What was your life like before AVP?

Started by predxeno, Nov 02, 2010, 01:20:28 AM

Author
What was your life like before AVP? (Read 3,705 times)

predxeno

I became interested in AVP, especially Alien, when I first saw the box art for the 1999 PC game when it first came out at Costco, I guess you could call it obsession at first sight.  But, I was too young and afraid of sci-fi/horror movies to continue my interest.  Before becoming obsessed with AVP (when I got older and not as afraid of it anymore), I was obsessed with dinosaurs.  Now that I'm obsessed with AVP, my obsession with dinosaurs has decreased.

Space Sweeper

Better.

Gate

Gate

predxeno

Did you make that video? :D

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 02, 2010, 01:23:35 AM
Better.

Yeah, I can kinda sympathize with that. :D

Hive Tyrant

The same, I suppose. Just with less Aliens and Predators involved.

MadassAlex

Can't even believe this topic exists.

Which is ironic, because AvP did end up changing my leisure habits. My first PC FPS was AvP2, so there you go.

predxeno

What can't you believe about this topic? ???

MadassAlex

That anyone would be so caught up on what their life was like before or after discovering a singular media franchise.

Sure, I enjoy Alien-related stuff a lot, but I can't say it's been momentously life-changing.

predxeno

Well, for me it was. :P

Ghost Rider

The only thing AVP did to my life was cause me to lose my girlfriend.

predxeno

Sorry. :'(

Ghost Rider

Its fine.

Prime113

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 02, 2010, 03:23:27 AM
The only thing AVP did to my life was cause me to lose my girlfriend.

Not cool, man.

Didn't changed a whole bunch, I am going to write a script over AVP so I guess that would change it a little.

urban_predator83

This franchise and the Terminator franchise are costing me a lot of money. I got to stop buying expensive collectibles. Its a sickness.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed