NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,220,193 times)

samoht

samoht

I bet that some opportunistic people will be selling masked city hunters separately on ebay for enlarged prices.

uruk

uruk

still more than 3 months until i see them here... here we go again, let the wait begin  :(

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Whoa whoa whoa, the 2-pack is out? Holy shit! I'll have to check TRU today.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

i hope the 2-pack isn't over $30.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

If the individual Preds are $18 a pop by themselves right now, the two pack almost certainly will be.

crazypredator2

crazypredator2

anybody spoted these here in the states yet?

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

If anyone sees the two-pack at Toys'r'us, be sure to give us a holla.
I'll f**king run down there if I have to!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I checked 3 TRUs yesterday and didn't find the two-pack, but apparently all three stores have been getting shipments in 3 times a week. Their next one is tomorrow so that's when I'll be checking again.

Njm1983

Njm1983

My order has arrived, got all of series 4 today. Soot. Now I gotta find the 2 pack.

AlienSpeedMetal

AlienSpeedMetal

Got my series 4 Predators today too.  Very cool figures!  Sculpts are great, but the paint kind of sucks on City Hunter and Shaman.  Boar's paint is good.  By the way, I repainted City Hunter already (more pics in custom figure thread)

At first, I was leaning away from the 2-pack.  But seeing how awesome the unmasked City Hunter is makes me want the masked one too.  Damn you NECA for taking all my money  :P

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Dec 09, 2011, 06:06:52 AM
Got my series 4 Predators today too.  Very cool figures!  Sculpts are great, but the paint kind of sucks on City Hunter and Shaman.  Boar's paint is good.  By the way, I repainted City Hunter already (more pics in custom figure thread)

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/alienspeedmetal/Guitars026-1.jpg

At first, I was leaning away from the 2-pack.  But seeing how awesome the unmasked City Hunter is makes me want the masked one too.  Damn you NECA for taking all my money  :P

WOW! Great job ,man!

I just got City Hunter a few days ago, and he looks awesome!  Too bad he's a bit taller than the rest of the crowd. 

I also just ordered Scar and Celtic from McFarlane for quite a sum of money, but I need to get atleast two figs from each film  :D

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: AlienSpeedMetal on Dec 09, 2011, 06:06:52 AM

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r267/alienspeedmetal/Guitars026-1.jpg

looks great. I think that it's either repaint all figures or none, not only a few because that will make the contrast even bigger. i mean, if there are a few decent and a few less than decent, having a repaint this awesome beside even the decent ones will make a huge contrast

Sabretooth

Sabretooth

I just received my trio in the mail about 20 minutes ago.
Felt like a little kid on christmas, I opened them up faster then I could take a piss.

As a lot of you have said, Shaman's right hand is unable to hold the staff. But that doesn't bother me at all.
City Hunter's crouch and butt covers were way up, I had to drag them down and in the process the man bag fell off. WIN.
Boar has a big head... I never knew that until I had him next to the other two. Haha.

Overall, they're nice. The paint apps could obviously be better, but Boar is definitely the best painted in the series, shaman the worst.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Amen!

Peakius Baragonius

These look awesome! I've asked for Boar and Shaman for Christmas, and mostly paid for the 2-Pack myself. I decided to pass on the Unmasked City Hunter because of the paint, though I do feel a tiny twinge of regret... :'(

As for the rest, here's the Lost Preds in order of most wanted by me:

Stalker/Skull - This guy is perhaps the definitive Predator in that if you asked a non-fan what they pictured when thinking about the Predator, they'd probably think of him. He has the original mask and color scheme, plus the expanded weaponry of the later installments. In short, this guy is numero uno on my list, and will be especially cool as the "next step" of the evolution of the Classic Predator, from the unmasked Classic to the awesomely painted Series 3 masked and beyond...

Borg/Lost - Without a doubt, this guy has perhaps the coolest, most unique armor and color scheme of any Predator. In a future Predator film, they should definitely base the main Predator design on this guy. I can't wait to see him in three dimensions...

Ram/Warrior - I love the blue color scheme, and his helmet is really cool, too.

Snake/Shadow - In addition to his really cool hide-armor, he just has this feel about him that makes him stick out. His gear is simple yet effective, and his color pattern is pretty interesting.

Gort/Guardian - I must confess that I'm not crazy about the character like some people, but there's no denying that Gort is an incredibly cool and interesting design, and Gort is such a significant part of Predator fan-lore that you'd be crazy not to get him! I do wish they'd show us a full picture of the prototype already...

Brother Boar/Scout - I would agree with someone else's post that he seems like the most plain of the Predators, but his subdued yet complex markings and colors make a nice contrast with the rest of the clan. Plus, his mask is really cool, and I prefer it over his brother's, and the necklace he wears with the shape of his mask engraved on it is really interesting too. Also, Boar just wouldn't be complete without him...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed