AvP Demo Officially Announced!

Started by Darkness, Feb 03, 2010, 03:25:10 PM

Author
AvP Demo Officially Announced! (Read 23,546 times)

specter

specter

6 am on the east coast, on the xbox atleast. Thats when they usually update it

At6simmons

At6simmons

I am so getting this Demo! and Owning you all!   8)      >:D  

Ireland?
I've got a question when i hear this country. is it true that you can drive car without have a driver licence? xDDD
This is a f**kin rumor and i wanna hear the truth ^^.

Dragonfists

Dragonfists

Any word on what time the demo out UK time?????

Drakolowe

Drakolowe

my steam account has just been hacked, so watch ur backs guys. iv lost avp i bought on there and 3other games. i cud kill the F**********R

DeadPeace

DeadPeace

Awsome finally get to play! Can't wait!
Sucks it's only multiplayer and FFA....
But hey, beggers can't be chosers.

Farow

Farow

We DO drive without a drivers licence, but we legally are supposed to have one.
That rumor is sadly false XD

RavagerX

RavagerX

Once I get home from school tommorow, I will be locked in my room all day with the lights off while playing this game.   ;D  

Farow

Farow

I would love to say the same, but if it releases at 6pm UK time... sadly... it will not be possible.
So i will have to find a way to amuse myself, or have a 2 hour shower.

Alex

Alex

youve got mail

Nightcoaster

Nightcoaster

Is the Australian date the 4th cause for America if its released 2 day for us its feb 3rd for you so im confused   ???  

Farow

Farow

Its 5th for Australia, i believe.

Bugswarm

Bugswarm

Im gona go all pred on eveybodies ***. At least everybody looks balance now.  In AVP clasic, everyone feels like a stiff. A fast stiff~ Knockback FTW, nice feature. if it weasn't for that marines would have been dead on launch.

Magnum

Magnum

What is a Steam?

Hubby

Hubby

To all the Germans, you might be able to access the game if you create a new Steam account under a different region. I've heard it working for fellow Australians to access the un-censored version of Left 4 Dead 2. Failing that, if you hop a border or two and buy the game retail in another country, you should be able to register that on a Steam account... Just make it a non-German Steam account to be safe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed