New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,585 times)

Revive Once Again

How's it goin guys, just joined today. i first seen aliens around 93 when i was 8 years old, and it scared the bejesus out of me, been a huge fan of all things alien/predator ever since. gotta edit my profile n all that shit but this computer in work is seriously retarded so have to wait til i get home!

MrBrokenTusks.

Welcome!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Revive Once Again on Aug 27, 2010, 11:08:34 AM
How's it goin guys, just joined today. i first seen aliens around 93 when i was 8 years old, and it scared the bejesus out of me, been a huge fan of all things alien/predator ever since. gotta edit my profile n all that shit but this computer in work is seriously retarded so have to wait til i get home!

Welcome my friend :)

First Blood

Quote from: Revive Once Again on Aug 27, 2010, 11:08:34 AM

Welcome to the site.  :)

Bob Ross

Bob Ross

Hi everyone. Recently joined here but haven't posted yet. I just really dig the Predator and Alien films and recently purchased them all so I can watch them in order and be able to appreciate them. Thanks for the info I've learned here and I look forward to discussion with you all.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Bob Ross on Aug 28, 2010, 02:32:28 AM
Hi everyone. Recently joined here but haven't posted yet. I just really dig the Predator and Alien films and recently purchased them all so I can watch them in order and be able to appreciate them. Thanks for the info I've learned here and I look forward to discussion with you all.

Welcome to the Galaxy!  :)

ShadowPred

Quote from: Bob Ross on Aug 28, 2010, 02:32:28 AM

Best username on the whole site already.

Troll Cat

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 23, 2010, 10:19:17 PM
Revival.
My friend Troll Cat is coming
<.<
>.>
Why hello there.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hey there Troll Cat, how you doing?

The Captain

The Captain

Hello Bob Ross, didn't you used to have a show where you painted mountains and big trees? With 'cute little critters' in them?
Welcome to the boards

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome Bob Ross and Troll cat. :)

Space Sweeper

Hey, Troll Cat- I love your avatar, it's awesome.

*Hands Troll Cat some shades*

Come down to the Recreational Area some time.  8)

Purebreedalien

Welcome Bob Ross and Troll Cat!

MrSpaceJockey

Bob Ross?......I...love Bob Ross.  ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Aye! sup with the 'do, yeesh...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed