New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,812 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome aboard you n00bs. :D

Clonehunter

Well, this is an introduction thread, and pretty much everyone expects the first post to be a noobish post so...

hi im newq here im clonehunter haha lol hows it gooing on huuuuuurrrrrrr.....   :-X

Right, well, that's done with.  Anyways, yes I am Clonehunter, the same guy who is on all those other internet sites across the web.  Hope to enjoy my time.

MrBrokenTusks.

What sites and welcome.

Bloodee Jacob

Welcome CloneHunter hope to see you posting more.

Lie

Lie

Never heard of you, welcome.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Clonehunter on Aug 10, 2010, 03:38:43 PM
Well, this is an introduction thread, and pretty much everyone expects the first post to be a noobish post so...

hi im newq here im clonehunter haha lol hows it gooing on huuuuuurrrrrrr.....   :-X

Right, well, that's done with.  Anyways, yes I am Clonehunter, the same guy who is on all those other internet sites across the web.  Hope to enjoy my time.

you will, believe me. welcome! :)

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

Yes! I finaly figured out how too get the picture for my avatar.

"I AM COMPLETE"

Nope

Nope

Welcome everyone

Space Sweeper

Welcome to the forums everybody!

Don't spill shit on the keyboards.

Bloodee Jacob

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 11, 2010, 03:00:27 AM
Welcome to the forums everybody!

Don't spill shit on the keyboards.

I once spilled a Sunkist on my keyboard lol

Predator Queen

Dude that sucks I spilled Gadorade on my keyboard  :'(

Lie

Lie

Orange Juice, I'm using a USB Keyboard as we speak...  :'(

Clonehunter

Clonehunter

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 10, 2010, 03:44:16 PM
What sites and welcome.

Well, here's the list:  Massassi Temple forums (They hate me there though, first forum, Clone Hunter), Heaven Games forums (Galactic Battlegrounds board), Modding Genesis, Jurassic Mods, Filefront Forums (Battlefront and Jedi Outcast boards, Massassi sent an impersonator of me there, or at least I'm pretty sure it was them),  Runescape (Clonehunter01), Jurassic Park Legacy (You know they made an entire topic about one the topics here? Rex vs Alien Queen I belive),, IKBR Hedi Outcast Clan Forums, this one KOTOR site, a couple Runescape forums, Zoo Tek Pheonix, a couple other Zoo Tycoon forums, A couple other Jurassic Park Forums, Star Wars the Old Republic Forums, Cryptozoology.com forums (Never actually used them though),  and a couple others I have forgotten.  Also, CLonehunter is the name I use on various video games, but you asked for websites, so I'll stop there.  ;)

EDIT: Oops, I forgot... Doomworld forums and Skulltage forums as well. :)

EDIT2: And a shitload of Wikis

Nope

Nope

^ Hell yea Go Jurassic Park! And i once frequented cryptozoology.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Clonehunter on Aug 11, 2010, 04:34:35 PM
Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Aug 10, 2010, 03:44:16 PM
What sites and welcome.

Well, here's the list:  Massassi Temple forums (They hate me there though, first forum, Clone Hunter), Heaven Games forums (Galactic Battlegrounds board), Modding Genesis, Jurassic Mods, Filefront Forums (Battlefront and Jedi Outcast boards, Massassi sent an impersonator of me there, or at least I'm pretty sure it was them),  Runescape (Clonehunter01), Jurassic Park Legacy (You know they made an entire topic about one the topics here? Rex vs Alien Queen I belive),, IKBR Hedi Outcast Clan Forums, this one KOTOR site, a couple Runescape forums, Zoo Tek Pheonix, a couple other Zoo Tycoon forums, A couple other Jurassic Park Forums, Star Wars the Old Republic Forums, Cryptozoology.com forums (Never actually used them though),  and a couple others I have forgotten.  Also, CLonehunter is the name I use on various video games, but you asked for websites, so I'll stop there.  ;)

EDIT: Oops, I forgot... Doomworld forums and Skulltage forums as well. :)

EDIT2: And a shitload of Wikis

Geez, you're a champ. Welcome! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed