New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,304,413 times)

brennan4

brennan4

Welcome, Duom!

SpaceMarines

Quote from: duom on Feb 03, 2010, 09:25:47 PM
Hi !

I'm new to this forum, I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise, especially Aliens. I'm really looking forward to participate to this forum and maybe play along with anyone on the upcoming AvP (I used to play AvP2 for a long time  :)).

See you soon, Duom.

Welcome to the boards. I'm tired, so you won't get shoved in a cell.

(How did this cell stuff even start?)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hi !

I'm new to this forum, I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise, especially Aliens. I'm really looking forward to participate to this forum and maybe play along with anyone on the upcoming AvP (I used to play AvP2 for a long time  :)).

See you soon, Duom.

Nice to have you here :)

UrbaneVirtuoso

Having crept on this board for some time (as a Spider, lul), I decided to tag along as the young blood. Knowing that plenty of you can hold up great discussions on my hobbies, I hope to get acquainted with you blokes. :)

What began my fandom to begin with was the Predator films, right down to the relentless Dutch, the tenacious Harrigan, and more and less the new AVP game.

keylight-di

Quote from: UrbaneVirtuoso on Feb 06, 2010, 05:09:59 AM
Having crept on this board for some time (as a Spider, lul), I decided to tag along as the young blood. Knowing that plenty of you can hold up great discussions on my hobbies, I hope to get acquainted with you blokes. :)

What began my fandom to begin with was the Predator films, right down to the relentless Dutch, the tenacious Harrigan, and more and less the new AVP game.

Welcome aboard!  ;D
Have fun in this wonderful place...

And stay safe....  ;)

SpaceMarines

Quote from: UrbaneVirtuoso on Feb 06, 2010, 05:09:59 AM

Welcome! If you want to stay safe, I suggest you avoid eye contact. At least for a little while.

Hawkins

Hawkins

Hi !

See you soon, Duom.
Welcome to the forums bud, and looking froward to seeing you in the meat grinder!

SpaceMarines

Ah yes, the meat grinder; where the banned members go to be "removed" from the site.

keylight-di

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 06, 2010, 06:43:02 AM
Ah yes, the meat grinder; where the banned members go to be "removed" from the site.

I wonder why didn't you warn me before this meat grinder? Never?  :(

Huh?  :-\

Hive Tyrant

Been posting in the section for the new AvP game already, but I just noticed this thread. Thought I'd drop in and say hi.

Hi!

SicktistiK

Been coming to this site for general Aliens, Predator, AVP franchise news for as long as I can remember. I never signed up until now. I find it kind of funny that it took me so long to connect the dots. I belong to and even moderate other forums that don't even deal with an active interest in something like AVP. I have been a veteran player of the 2 previous AVP PC games, playing AVP 1 until AVP 2 came out, and playing AVP 2 until they shut the servers down, (Halo 2 also cut play time to a penny of a fraction) I'm very excited for the newest game. I'm saving up currently to purchase high end parts to make a capable computer to nearly max the PC version of AVP. But until then, I'll be playing on the Xbox 360. Back when I played AVP 2, I belonged to a couple of clans. <<DTH>> Death Trained Hunters was one of them, and BaK was the other. I loved the aspect of clans in the AVP games, and if any of the people I've played with in the past are still around and wanting to play, I'll be more than happy to join them on a new game. Until then, I'll continue to blow off my friends and play the shit out of the demo.

keylight-di

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Feb 06, 2010, 07:29:02 PM
Been posting in the section for the new AvP game already, but I just noticed this thread. Thought I'd drop in and say hi.

Hi!

Quote from: SicktistiK on Feb 06, 2010, 08:57:25 PM
Been coming to this site for general Aliens, Predator, AVP franchise news for as long as I can remember. I never signed up until now. I find it kind of funny that it took me so long to connect the dots. I belong to and even moderate other forums that don't even deal with an active interest in something like AVP. I have been a veteran player of the 2 previous AVP PC games, playing AVP 1 until AVP 2 came out, and playing AVP 2 until they shut the servers down, (Halo 2 also cut play time to a penny of a fraction) I'm very excited for the newest game. I'm saving up currently to purchase high end parts to make a capable computer to nearly max the PC version of AVP. But until then, I'll be playing on the Xbox 360. Back when I played AVP 2, I belonged to a couple of clans. <<DTH>> Death Trained Hunters was one of them, and BaK was the other. I loved the aspect of clans in the AVP games, and if any of the people I've played with in the past are still around and wanting to play, I'll be more than happy to join them on a new game. Until then, I'll continue to blow off my friends and play the shit out of the demo.

Welcome aboard, Hive Tyrant and  SicktistiK!
The whole world is talking about new AvP game, the whole world....  ;D
Stay safe here...  ;)

Hi!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hi!

Welcome to both of you :)

SpaceMarines

Hi!

Welcome, both of you! Stay away from the meat grinder; it's not a pretty sight.

Navaha

Navaha

Been lurking for a few days (much like a xenomorph), and now I've decided to come out of the shadows and actually register.

So, anyway, hello. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed