New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,478 times)

Undeadite

Hey rudeboy, welcome to our humble online abode.

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Wraiths_Hawkins on Feb 02, 2010, 03:13:03 AM
I'm Wraiths_Hawkins But you can call me Hawkins.I played avp in 2002 (and I still play it) and AVP2 in 2003 to present

Quote from: rudeboyMACKA on Feb 02, 2010, 11:12:09 PM
hi all. im an avid AvP fan, and have been licking my lips for weeks waiting for this game to out.

site looks ace, having a look round as we speak.

Welcome both of you. TJ Doc and I will now take you to your cells. Do to overcrowding here, you'll have to share one. Don't worry, its padded, and you'll both be in strait jackets, but you won't be totally alone.

Buwx

Buwx

Welcome Mr. Rudeboy! Hope you enjoy your stay here! ^_^

nico_celtic

HI,IM CELTIC AND I LOVE AVP!!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE GAME!!!!!!

SpaceMarines

Welcome. Just follow me, your cell is this way.

Buwx

Buwx

Hey... I never got a cell. O_o

SpaceMarines

Fine, fine, fine. ::) *pulls out cardboard box* Here's your cell. Now get inside.

Buwx

Buwx

Thank you!

SpaceMarines

*puts box out with recycling, box gets taken away by garbage men*

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Oh no. Not the cells again...  :(

keylight-di

Why not? Cells are comfortable and all... And newcomers are easy to find...  ;) And safe...  ;)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

There was a corpse in the last cell I looked in on!

keylight-di

Oh, TJ... Guests have to eat something... If you don't feed them, why are you so surprised?

duom

duom

Hi !

I'm new to this forum, I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise, especially Aliens. I'm really looking forward to participate to this forum and maybe play along with anyone on the upcoming AvP (I used to play AvP2 for a long time  :)).

See you soon, Duom.

keylight-di

Quote from: duom on Feb 03, 2010, 09:25:47 PM
Hi !

I'm new to this forum, I'm a big fan of the Alien franchise, especially Aliens. I'm really looking forward to participate to this forum and maybe play along with anyone on the upcoming AvP (I used to play AvP2 for a long time  :)).

See you soon, Duom.

Welcome aboard! Be safe, whatever it means...  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed