New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,694 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

:o

SpaceMarines

:D ;D :D I almost fell out of my chair! ;D

Puks

Puks

Dude! The face TOTALLY FITS!  :o

keylight-di

brennan4

brennan4

kid-dynamite08

kid-dynamite08

wuts good everybody?! to start off im black (random yes but im a random person ;D) and ive been a die-hard alien fan for years and an even bigger predator fan (sorry alien fanboys!, predator FTW!!). im really looking forward to the game coming in february and i wanna commute with other people that are equally as excitied as well!! oh...... and the AVP movies suck a$$, just wanna clear that up. such amazing franchises ruined by amatuer directors :'(

Mr. Domino

Welcome aboard, but for the love of God, stay away from the canon threads. Or at the very least read them before posting in them. Just sayin'.

kid-dynamite08

kid-dynamite08

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Dec 24, 2009, 01:55:48 AM
Welcome aboard, but for the love of God, stay away from the canon threads. Or at the very least read them before posting in them. Just sayin'.

can i ask why?? just curious.

Mr. Domino

Quote from: kid-dynamite08 on Dec 24, 2009, 02:01:53 AM

Because every new guy that comes along that thinks AVP is shit goes on without reading anything that's come before and puts up a rant about how Anderson's a c**t and the movies shite, and anyone who likes it is retarded, and its not canon, and anyone who thinks its canon is retarded. Its a very tired rant, although I'm sure it seems fresh each time someone writes it.

I like AVP. In fact, the only film in the franchise that I do not like is AVP:R, but my reasons for disliking that one are different in many ways from most people.

kid-dynamite08

kid-dynamite08

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Dec 24, 2009, 02:15:04 AM
Quote from: kid-dynamite08 on Dec 24, 2009, 02:01:53 AM

Because every new guy that comes along that thinks AVP is shit goes on without reading anything that's come before and puts up a rant about how Anderson's a c**t and the movies shite, and anyone who likes it is retarded, and its not canon, and anyone who thinks its canon is retarded. Its a very tired rant, although I'm sure it seems fresh each time someone writes it.

I like AVP. In fact, the only film in the franchise that I do not like is AVP:R, but my reasons for disliking that one are different in many ways from most people.

well too each is own of course, im not gonna knock you or anyone for not sharing the same taste in movies as i do. we've all got different tastes, but i think you can agree with me that there is little to no comparison of the AVP series to the alien and predator franchises.

Mr. Domino

Quote from: kid-dynamite08 on Dec 24, 2009, 02:30:57 AM
well too each is own of course, im not gonna knock you or anyone for not sharing the same taste in movies as i do. we've all got different tastes, but i think you can agree with me that there is little to no comparison of the AVP series to the alien and predator franchises.

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree there, mate. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: kid-dynamite08 on Dec 24, 2009, 01:49:52 AM
wuts good everybody?! to start off im black (random yes but im a random person ;D) and ive been a die-hard alien fan for years and an even bigger predator fan (sorry alien fanboys!, predator FTW!!). im really looking forward to the game coming in february and i wanna commute with other people that are equally as excitied as well!! oh...... and the AVP movies suck a$$, just wanna clear that up. such amazing franchises ruined by amatuer directors :'(

Welcome to the forum :)

kid-dynamite08

kid-dynamite08

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Dec 24, 2009, 02:48:33 AM
Quote from: kid-dynamite08 on Dec 24, 2009, 02:30:57 AM

Well, we'll just have to agree to disagree there, mate. ;)

agreed ;D

SpaceMarines

Welcome to my private Hell! (see pictures on page before this)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: scarhunter92 on Dec 23, 2009, 01:42:39 PM
Just found out about this thread, so I'll do a quick introduction of myself ;D:

I'm a 17 years old male student from Spain.
I've been stalking the forums for a while and finally decided to join the community :P.
Main hobbies: Movies, videogames, computers.
My dad introduced me to Alien back when I was around 6 years old and it scared the living daylights out of me. Regained interest when I found out about AvP: Extinction coming out (I remembered the alien) and then watched all the A/P movies and AvP. Also started playing AvP2 for about 2-3 years. That's how I became a fan of these franchises more or less...

I hope to enjoy my stance here and hello to all! :)

Welcome Kid-Dynamite08 and Scarhunter92  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed