New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,624 times)

Puks

Puks

Hi, dudes! Yeah, another newb just got registered, so he thought it'd be a good idea to share some info regardig his identity.

The name's Marek (simply Mark in english), I'm 21 and I hail from Slovakia, which is a small, but beautiful country with high mountains and vast forests in the heart of Europe.

I discovered this site a short time ago, when I was looking for some news about the new AvP game, Alien prequel and Predators movie. After reading some topics on the boards, I decided to join this community.

As for what I do, I'm a student of biology and I'm one crazy zoology geek. As for what I like.. well my loves are movies (sci-fi, fantasy, crimi, action and documentaries), music (quite underground tastes, mostly metal, especially black metal, although I like some electronica and industrial), zoology (I keep spiders and reptiles at home), PC games (mostly RPGs, FPS, RTS), beer, weed and last, but not least, hot chicks.  ;D

Oh, btw after reading some topics concerning the origin of xenomorphs and their lifecycle, I like the idea they were created by the pilot race as a bio-weapon and I also do like preatorians (although egg-morphing works just fine for me, too).

Looking forward to discuss just about anything, guys! Hail!

Friendly Wise

Welcome and enjoy.

Master Chief

Quote from: Puks on Sep 04, 2009, 12:18:28 PM
...Hi, dudes!...

Welcome aboard recruit Puks, have fun!

Puks

Puks

Sir, yes Sir!  :D

xeno_alpha_07

I see you have a picture of Michelle Marsh as your avatar...Niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Puks on Sep 04, 2009, 12:18:28 PM
Hi, dudes! Yeah, another newb just got registered, so he thought it'd be a good idea to share some info regardig his identity.

The name's Marek (simply Mark in english), I'm 21 and I hail from Slovakia, which is a small, but beautiful country with high mountains and vast forests in the heart of Europe.

I discovered this site a short time ago, when I was looking for some news about the new AvP game, Alien prequel and Predators movie. After reading some topics on the boards, I decided to join this community.

As for what I do, I'm a student of biology and I'm one crazy zoology geek. As for what I like.. well my loves are movies (sci-fi, fantasy, crimi, action and documentaries), music (quite underground tastes, mostly metal, especially black metal, although I like some electronica and industrial), zoology (I keep spiders and reptiles at home), PC games (mostly RPGs, FPS, RTS), beer, weed and last, but not least, hot chicks.  ;D

Oh, btw after reading some topics concerning the origin of xenomorphs and their lifecycle, I like the idea they were created by the pilot race as a bio-weapon and I also do like preatorians (although egg-morphing works just fine for me, too).

Looking forward to discuss just about anything, guys! Hail!

Welcome brother :)

Spoonman101

I iz new, So...

Master Chief

Welcome aboard recruit

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Spoonman101 on Sep 05, 2009, 01:47:08 AM
I iz new, So...

You like spooning? ;)

Chris P

Vulhala

Vulhala

Greetings all!  :)

Chris P

Chris P

WHat the hell do you want.

haha, jokin, welcome I guess.  :D

Predboy

Predboy

Welcome everybody. It's so awesome so many new people are coming here now. teehee

The teehee was a joke, whether it was a funny or uncalled for one, I just felt like putting it, and no, Im not gay.

Master Chief

Isn't teehee often used by school girls and/or online geeks while they tug at their own junk?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

School girls who are under 10, with pig tails I might add.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed