New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,625 times)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Green Goblin on Jul 06, 2008, 10:10:44 PM
Hi guys. I'm the Green Goblin, as you can tell. I enjoy reading, video games, posting, and having better grammar, spelling and capitalization than most of you.  :)
Youz want 2 putz dat 2 da test?  :D No I have good grammar, spelling and capitilization too. Like most members ;). Welcome to the Galaxy, I like Double G, he's cool and I love your sig with the quote ;D I'm a Marvelite too. ;D

Green Goblin

Who isn't? And thanks all for the welcome. So far, I am having a great time here.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Green Goblin on Jul 08, 2008, 02:28:57 AM
Who isn't? And thanks all for the welcome. So far, I am having a great time here.

Who do you like besides GG?

Green Goblin

Well, I like many a Marvels. Spider-Man, Doc Ock, Iron-Man, Venom, Hulk, Carnage, Iron-Monger, Sandman, Rhino, and Shocker, just to name a few.  ;)

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Green Goblin on Jul 08, 2008, 12:24:13 PM
Well, I like many a Marvels. Spider-Man, Doc Ock, Iron-Man, Venom, Hulk, Carnage, Iron-Monger, Sandman, Rhino...
...Iron Man, Hulk, Spider Woman, Ms Marvel, Captain America, Blade, Batman, Joker... uh, wait... :D

Sgt. Johnson

I sorta skipped this but I signed up in December right before the release of AVP-R. I love it here

Ghost Rider

Welcome to my domain. 8)

Purebreedalien

It is acctually Darkness' domain ;)

ghost riders girl

ghost riders girl

Hello! I'm new my name is Brandi, I'm Zach's(ghost rider) girlfriend. :D

War Wager

Ah... love is in the air. :)

ghost riders girl

ghost riders girl

Yay so what!

Sgt. Johnson

So do you guys both like Alien and/or Predator or did he drag you to this forum to show you off

XenoVC

XenoVC

Lmao.

ghost riders girl

ghost riders girl

We both like it, I was the one writting the story for his movie.

Sgt. Johnson

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
that's good for you two

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed