New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,486 times)

Gentleman Death

Thanks! Just read the Alien 3 graphic novel from William Gibson and started Earth Hive.

scott937

scott937

Hello, I grew up totally obsessed with Alien.  I am strangely in love with the prequels or should I say David 8.  Recently, I have had the need to escape reality and have been consuming AvPGalaxy podcast.  Thanks for the escape!   

Voodoo Magic

Welcome GD and Scott!

LilJonesy

Hi!

I join on Alien Day woo!
Glad I found this site. Happy to be here  :D

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: scott937 on Apr 23, 2020, 08:08:24 PM
Hello, I grew up totally obsessed with Alien.  I am strangely in love with the prequels or should I say David 8.  Recently, I have had the need to escape reality and have been consuming AvPGalaxy podcast.  Thanks for the escape!   

Welcome Scott! I love David 8 too! And I'm glad you've been enjoying the podcast.  :)

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: LilJonesy on Apr 26, 2020, 12:46:12 PM
Hi!

I join on Alien Day woo!
Glad I found this site. Happy to be here  :D

You couldn't pick a better time to join ! Welcome !

Corporal Hicks

Every day is Alien Day here!

Mama Zerg

Man oh man where to begin?

Hey, I'm Mama Zerg, 38 and aging like a champ~

I'm a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces, avid gamer and more recently Moderator for the Predator: Hunting Grounds Reddit & the Predator: Hunting Grounds Unofficial Discord, where I manage the upcoming Predator: Hunting Grounds Academy project and today a user pointed my way to these forums and I was hooked, had to come say a super quick hello, introduce myself and start digging around!

To see an old proper forum is amazing too! Looking forward to conversating with you all~

Gr33n M4n

Greetings Mama Zerg.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Mama Zerg on May 08, 2020, 12:07:24 PM
To see an old proper forum is amazing too! Looking forward to conversating with you all~

The best place for conversations in my opinion! Welcome to the boards!  :)

Mama Zerg

It's a true pleasure :)

Voodoo Magic

Mama Zerg!

Iseijin

Iseijin

Hello!

New to the site, but not new to the fandom. I used to be an avid user of the old The Hunted forums, back in the day. I recently reconnected with an old fandom friend, and with our back and forth nostalgia tossing it rekindled my love for the franchise and fandom again. I'm happy that my old, and always, internet handle, 'Iseijin', was available! I do fanart, and lore content - both for fun and had a small lore-creating stint in Blizzard Ent. Looking forward to new friends (maybe old ones if they're around?), and fun!

StanSwitek

Hi there, I've come to enjoy the forum and somewhat reconnect with the AVP community. I go back to the days of AvP Network, Planet AVP etc. I'm a huge fan of the books and comics, I've read them all! My name LuciferAlpha is a reference to the virus in the video game Snatcher.

Voodoo Magic

Welcome (back) Iseijin and LuciferAlpha!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed