New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,304,200 times)

AhabPredator

Greetings, folks. As the name implies, I am a Predator and Alien fan. I came here to post my Photonovel/Action Figure comics since they are AVP related. I hope you will enjoy them! I'm shooting to do weekly or biweekly updates, as time, money, and effort allow. I'm going to focus more on practical effects than digital effects with my storytelling. There might be some photoshop though. I have been building my own dioramas to assist with story-telling elements. Please check them out!

Master Chief

Welcome aboard, new recruits!  As Hicks has mentioned, please see the forum rules.

Forum Rules / Help FAQ

brain_damage

Well, damn, I might not be new, but it's been so long I feel like a rookie. Gotta catch up- last login was like 8 years ago!

Master Chief

Quote from: brain_damage on Sep 21, 2018, 11:14:20 AM
Well, damn, I might not be new, but it's been so long I feel like a rookie. Gotta catch up- last login was like 8 years ago!
haha You have a lot of catching up to do!  Welcome back!

NightfuryPredator

NightfuryPredator

Hello There I am Known as Nightfury Predator a HUGE Fan of the How to Train your Dragon and Predator franchises.
My Favorite Games are Predator concrete jungle, AVP2 and Skyrim W/ Predator mod.
My Most Upcoming Movie of 2019 is How to Train your Dragon The Hidden World.
I Do Various Videos on Youtube Like my Series: Predator Hunters of Skyrim, AVP2/PCJ Gameplays and Others.

If You Predator Fans Love Skyrim/AVP2 Feel Free to Add me as a Friend! :D

Corporal Hicks

Welcome aboard!

Deathbearer

Quote from: rohanwan on Oct 03, 2018, 07:13:05 AM
Hello my name is Rohan Wan, I'm 31 years old and new to this site.

My purpose here is to actively participate in discussion forums about Aliens, Predator and other related matters.

I look forward to contributing to the debate and let myself be inspired by you!

Have a nice day!

Welcome to AvPGalaxy.

Now get out.

:P Seriously though, welcome to the site.

JohnWick28

8) :) Good evening, everyone! I'm Dillon, 30 from the Finger Lakes Region of New York. Been lurking on this site for a long time and finally made a profile to hopefully start contributing, still working on getting my profile looking all snazzy. I will always choose the Predators all day! Biggest loves in life are horror fantasy and thriller/action novels, movies and shows of all types (currently making my way through a complete rewatch of The X-Files), and anything that has to do with rock and metal music! Currently addicted to Gojira, Avatar, Trivium and Jinjer. Also anything that has to do with space/astronomy and camping. Can't wait to join the fun. Go Predators.

Corporal Hicks

I suppose we best be avoiding your Predator Hounds...

Welcome to the gang, John.

That wasn’t funny man

Hi am Bill from Manchester and been hooked on Alien ever since I seen it when I was 6 and predator when I heard the words from the front room 'Billy get me out of this hole' (which would have been my user name if I had enough letters lol).

Big Fan of the Alien and Predator franchise, I have been along listener of the podcast. So decided to sign up and and give my two pence worth and hope it's worth reading about two of the most exciting and diverse creatures ever to grave the big screen.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: That wasn't funny man on Oct 05, 2018, 09:22:56 PM
Big Fan of the Alien and Predator franchise, I have been along listener of the podcast. So decided to sign up and and give my two pence worth and hope it's worth reading about two of the most exciting and diverse creatures ever to grave the big screen.

It's always worth reading about the Alien and Predator! And I'm always happy to know people listen to the podcast! Welcome to the forums.  :)

miss kitty

hi ! i'm kitty and i've been here lurking for quite a few years but i have never actually made an account, lol !
i'm a 19 y/o artist and i love those predators . . . 🐈💕

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: miss kitty on Oct 09, 2018, 04:04:20 AM
hi ! i'm kitty and i've been here lurking for quite a few years but i have never actually made an account, lol !
Welcome aboard!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: miss kitty on Oct 09, 2018, 04:04:20 AM

I think we played a couple of days of AvP 2010 together last week, didn't we?

Kokor Hekkus

Love the movies, especially the new-ish alien movies and glad to be a part of this community.  I think the new Predator movie was mostly garbage and it made me appreciate the one with Adrien Brody more, which was weird.  I think Danny Glover and Predator II was pretty awesome as well as Alien 3 which no one seems to like or acknowledge.  David is by far the most interesting character in the Alien series and I'm hoping Disney doesn't crap out and reallocate funds to some typical derivative super-hero movie.   

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed