New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,812 times)

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

elo all the new comers hope u have fun HE HE HE! Im the bringer of light Nuke canon ready

Zwecky

Zwecky

Hey everyone, I'm new here (obviously). My name is Zwecky and some of you may know me from avp2.com. Been an Alien and Predator since about the age of 6/7. I look forward to chattin to all of you bout these marvelous creatures :)

Seeya's round

GUiLE

GUiLE

My name is Mike, 21 Year old, Resigned the army 2 months ago.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

welcome

Clydewyman

Welcome Zwecky and Guile.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Sup Clyde

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 02, 2008, 09:46:24 AM
Sup Clyde

Wassup, yo. And how are you doing?

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

im okay long time hey?

Neukku

Neukku

Im not new anymore but...

Hello i`am Neukku. Im 17 yers old Predator fan.I like Aliens too. Live in Finland. I like to draw and play PC and PS2(and some day PS3) games.

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: PredBabe on Dec 30, 2007, 07:02:35 PM
Hey everyone, I'm PredBabe (AKA Brittany or Wolf's Babe lol) and have been a fan of both Predator and Alien movies since a young age. I have always been intrigued by the Predator  from the moment I saw the first film (I was like 5 years old maybe). It's safe to say that its my favorite film of all time, one of the main reasons being the amazingly fascinating, unusually handsome (yes I said handsome) creature that is  featured in it! 
Anyways just exploring the sites for Alien and Predator films.  Some of you may know me from Alien Experience (which is like my home when it comes to websites), so I look forward to bumping into you while on AVP Galaxy lol, along with meeting more cool  A/P fans!  :D

welcome to the forum :)

brain_damage

The name is Loris, 15, Croatia...Love Aliens and Predators...Love any kind of FPS. Like to draw (no time for drawing avp), like movies. You are my second family :D

XPredalienXHunterX666X

im Ryan,13 i've liked alien and predator since i was 4

CanadianHero67

Welcome to the site.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

howdie to all new people :)

mojodojo2k

Hello guys and gals out there!!!!! 

My name is Hunter and my alias is "mojodojo2k"......where the "2k" stands for the year 2000 in case anyone cares.  I'm 27, married, live in Ohio and am currently training to be a .NET computer programmer.  Cool places like this are just the thing i need to go to on my breaks in between studying late at night.  I posted my pic in the "Post your pic" thread if anyone cares what i look like.

Lets see, I've been a Alien/Predator fan since first seeing Aliens on TV wayyy back in 1987.  Good thing about back then was that television censorship wasn't as harsh as it is today, so seeing "Aliens" on television still had alot of the gore and language in it and at the age of 7, i was hooked!  Unfortunately i was too young to see "Predator" in the theatres that same year, but soon enough it was put on television and i soon became hooked on that as well. 

Well i think i'm gonna take a look around and hopefully i'll meet up with some of you guys (and gals) later!

-Mojo  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed