New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,304,395 times)

Ishallsmitethee

Hello, I'm Lucas. I'm 16, and I live in the US. I'm totally new to the forum, but have been looking around this place for a while.

I like Alien and Predator (obviously), comics, video games, Halo, Evil Dead, and sci-fi/horror in general. I like to listen to metal, and hang out.

Nice to meet you guys, I'll be coming here every now and again.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Ishallsmitethee on May 06, 2007, 04:14:13 AM
Hello, I'm Lucas. I'm 16, and I live in the US. I'm totally new to the forum, but have been looking around this place for a while.

I like Alien and Predator (obviously), comics, video games, Halo, Evil Dead, and sci-fi/horror in general. I like to listen to metal, and hang out.

Nice to meet you guys, I'll be coming here every now and again.

Welcome!  Curious.. What initially got you into Aliens and/or Predator?  You are 16, which is nearly 10 years younger than me so just curious how you got into Aliens/Predator :)  Which movie etc did you see first that made you a fan?

Ishallsmitethee

Unfortunately, the first Alien/Predator film I saw was AvP (and I actually kinda liked it at the time), but I decided to check out the others in the series as well. The first one I really loved was Alien (love Giger's art), then when I saw Aliens, loved it, then Alien Rez (not a big fan), then I believe it was Alien 3 (hated at first, have come to respect it now), and then the Predator films, which were awesome as well.

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Ishallsmitethee on May 06, 2007, 04:43:27 AM
Unfortunately, the first Alien/Predator film I saw was AvP (and I actually kinda liked it at the time), but I decided to check out the others in the series as well. The first one I really loved was Alien (love Giger's art), then when I saw Aliens, loved it, then Alien Rez (not a big fan), then I believe it was Alien 3 (hated at first, have come to respect it now), and then the Predator films, which were awesome as well.

Cool cool.. Sounds like we have some similar tastes.  First Alien movie I saw was Aliens.. probably 5-6 years after it came out so I was just a litte kid.. it is by far still my favorite after watching them all.  I'm 24 now, and still the only Alien/Predator movies I was able to see in the theatre were Resurrection and AvP.  I admittedly like AvP more than Resurrection tho..  I kinda figured you had to get into it from AvP unless your parents are also fans and showed you the older ones or something.  If AvP was able to bring in more fans to the series, then that's one good thing it accomplished :D 

I am really looking foward to AvP2.. I enjoyed the first one for what it was.  Hoping the 2nd one kicks it up a notch.

Master Chief

where are my manners...I forgot to introduce myself.  Well I'm Master Chief.  I'm in California.  Been a fan since Aliens came out in 86 and a Predator fan a year later.  If I had to choose which side I wanted to fight on, I'd choose Predator.  See you in the forums!

~Jarrecko~

Welcome Chief have a good stay ;D

PredatrHuntr

Missed this thread when I first came here, but let me introduce myself:

I am a Hunter...of Preds and Bugs.  Humans just get in the way.  ;)

Seriously tho, I just got my complete P1 suit and armor from Dan Bravo and I'm loving it.  This place it cool...lots of info and great a resource for those pesky bugs...

Cellien

Cellien

Welcome everyone.. I am new here too :)

~Jarrecko~

Then hello cellian ;D you stay here too. AND NEVER LEAVE >:( >:(

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: ~Jarrecko~ on May 12, 2007, 04:07:39 AM
Then hello cellian ;D you stay here too. AND NEVER LEAVE >:( >:(

Hehe.. I plan to, unless AvP2 SUX!!!  Naw.. I love Aliens.. I hope to stick around :P

Dekapitator

Welcome all new members!

Quote from: Ishallsmitethee on May 06, 2007, 04:14:13 AM
I like to listen to metal

Metal eh? A few bands you like?

Predboy

Predboy

Hellow everybody, its been 3 weeks since I joined but Im still new here so Ill introduce myself. As you can see Im Predboy, became a fan few years back before I got into the 6th grade, became interested in preds when I played avp extiction as the preds, then the movies threw that hook on me and never let go since. I used to come to this site before it got shut down, I was just a guest, never a member. Then it shut down and came back up and I decided, what the hell, Ill join and here I am. ;D

Ishallsmitethee

QuoteMetal eh? A few bands you like?

Iron Maiden, Metallica (Kill 'Em All to Black Album), Megadeth, Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica, Dimmu Borgir, Atheist, Emperor, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Dream Theater, Judas Priest, Mercyful Fate, and Rammstein (I know its not really metal, but I stilll like them) to name a few.

~Jarrecko~

All the good ones

Harry72

Harry72

Welcome ! Metal rulez.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed