New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,326,201 times)

Extroheal

Hello, I'm Andrew and I live in Melbourne. I'm a regular poster on the GameGossip forum under a slightly different username. I came here because this forum has a lot more people on it and a much broader range of topics. And the articles are interesting too. I'm particularly interested in talking about novels, comics and games. The Literature forum at GameGossip has been dead for a long time while this one has fans arguing about the differences between Yautja and Hish and other new and interesting topics. I can't believe I missed the Q&A with John Shirley and Robert Greenberger. Why didn't I find this place sooner? I especially like talking about canon, personal canon and continuity and I hope there are people here who are interested in that too.

Darkness

Welcome.

QuoteI can't believe I missed the Q&A with John Shirley and Robert Greenberger.

They might be coming back closer to the book's release. You'd have to ask Hicks about that.

QuoteWhy didn't I find this place sooner?

It's still fairly new. Only re-launched 3 months ago.

slipknotpredator

I´m Patricio from Uruguay, i´m 21, i found this site some days ago, i just can´t stop posting here, so many intresting topics  :) sorry for my english...i know it sucks!  ;D

Extroheal

Yeah, I have the same problem. 20 posts on my first day!  ;D

Salvage Guy

Well hullo there!

Dingo

Dingo

Hello...........I'm new.........I have nothing else to say.........GO PREDATORS!

sinisterfin

Hi sinisterfin here luv all things scifi into ufo's ghosts and all things sinister ;D

gameoverman

Hi, I'm a longtime lurker (used to visit the old site) and also member of another avp forum.  Been an Alien and Predator fan for as long as I can remember. 

sinisterfin

how do I get my picture next to my post ?all answers on a post card to.... no just joking do you know :'(

Norwegian_Plague

Well, I'm new. This is my introduction! My nick says were I'm from.
You can expect  some bad grammer from me, but. anyway... I've been lurking around here a couple of times, so I thought I'd sign up. ;D

Man, I'm a member of too many forums already  :-[

Darkness

Welcome all new members.

Quote from: gameoverman on Apr 01, 2007, 02:26:20 PM
Hi, I'm a longtime lurker (used to visit the old site) and also member of another avp forum. 

Hi, I recognize you from AXP. Didn't know you used to visit Galaxy before though.

Quote from: sinisterfin on Apr 01, 2007, 02:45:45 PM
how do I get my picture next to my post ?all answers on a post card to.... no just joking do you know :'(

Profile > Forum Profile Information > Choose Avatar

Guan

Guan

Hello there!  :-*
Im also new to the site, Im 18 years old and from Sweden (now you know why my english is bad). Im a big fan of predator and a smal fan of aliens and if you want me somthing, just message me and Ill message back as soon as I can!  8)

Jeeze

Jeeze

Well hello there.
My name is Tanja, i am 19 years old and i'm from germany.
Im a big fan of Predator stuff they are pretty cool
Ah yeah and the forum seems nice ^^

So well see u again

Mr. Weyland

Hello Jeeze  ;D

Dekapitator

Welcome all new members!! :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed