New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,304,148 times)

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 10, 2007, 11:06:48 AM
Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 10:59:54 AM
thanx for the advice and if ppl get inflaimd im oky with it i dnt get angry. i took the test im a warrior but stillcant get it stuck on here

Well, I'll try to help out. You click on to the Profile button above you (which is along with the Home, Search, Members, Calender and Logout buttons), once there click "Forum Profile Information" button and go down to find the signature and then post the link. Hope this helps. If not, then hate me for that. Well, fu<k me.

thanx man it worked u help me out ur a gr8t PRED

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 11:35:44 AM

thanx man it worked u help me out ur a gr8t PRED

Congratulations, my friend. Good that my efforts to help out are not in vain and thanks for understanding me.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Hey where both Pred FANS Honour and respect to eacother man thats what makes Preds Better than ALiens. ;D

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 11:46:18 AM
Hey where both Pred FANS Honour and respect to eacother man thats what makes Preds Better than ALiens. ;D

You've said it, my friend. Say, you collect Predator merchandise? If you do, then you should be excited about the next batch of AvPR coming up this January 2008 which consists of the Wolf Predator action figures both Masked and Unmasked versions, yo!

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

i would like to get them but where i live whe have to order from the net and wait 3to8 weeks!!! MAN IT SUX

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 11:55:07 AM
i would like to get them but where i live whe have to order from the net and wait 3to8 weeks!!! MAN IT SUX

You can search for your local toy stores' websites to find out whether they have it or not. But good news is that, when you preorder, you can get the Wolf Predator action figures as soon as possible when it arrives, that is the power of preodering a product.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Kwl dnt know that i just always pre order my PC games! ::)

againstnature

hi there, im reading this site for months and decided to join the community in the past days. i live in germany, the closest better known town is frankfurt/main (they even got some skyscrapers :D), where i grew up.
today, i work as an graphic designer and avp is one of my favorite movie franchises. another hobbys of mine are skateboarding, watching movies, not to forget travelling as fas as my moneybag takes me. :)

hf :>

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: againstnature on Dec 11, 2007, 03:21:17 AM
hi there, im reading this site for months and decided to join the community in the past days. i live in germany, the closest better known town is frankfurt/main (they even got some skyscrapers :D), where i grew up.
today, i work as an graphic designer and avp is one of my favorite movie franchises. another hobbys of mine are skateboarding, watching movies, not to forget travelling as fas as my moneybag takes me. :)

hf :>

Hi, welcome, nice avatar and signature, what do you think as mine, could I be a graphic designer?  ;D

Still, have a good time here.

Ellen Ripley

I was new in november. I'm ellen Ripley (not really) im 15 and love the alien movies

Bending Light Warrior

Been a member for about 3 weeks. Never post. Predator Warrior is the name I use on the site.

Resurrection

Welcome all new members.

vegadivine

Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 12, 2007, 03:24:31 AM
Welcome all new members.

In rank, this fella up above me has more right to say welcome than I do, but welcome all the same.

Resurrection

Quote from: vegadivine on Dec 13, 2007, 12:46:21 AM
Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 12, 2007, 03:24:31 AM
Welcome all new members.

In rank, this fella up above me has more right to say welcome than I do, but welcome all the same.

Hey, you're fine.  Rank means nothing, you can say welcome to all the new members even if you're an Alien egg, the very first rank. :)

vegadivine

Sorry, I'm used to having to be told to know my place when rank is involved. My WoW guild is rather strict.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed