New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,311,224 times)

lambertjr

I guess I'm the FNG :D

Resurrection

Quote from: lambertjr on Dec 08, 2007, 02:49:52 PM
I guess I'm the FNG :D

Hey, we're all FNG's sometimes. :P

D-101

D-101

Hey, I'm new here.....Obviously. My username is a mix of Dutch & Arnie's Terminator model. I like the Predator series more than the Alien series, because Alien3 & Ressurection suck.  :P
Anyone who's a member of Super Hero Hype may  know me as Spider-Vader.

Resurrection

Quote from: D-101 on Dec 09, 2007, 09:13:59 PM
Hey, I'm new here.....Obviously. My username is a mix of Dutch & Arnie's Terminator model. I like the Predator series more than the Alien series, because Alien3 & Ressurection suck.  :P

Welcome to the site.  Don't agree with your opinions on the Alien series and the movies, but yeah welcome! :P

CanadianHero67

Welcome everybody. :)

D-101

D-101

Quote from: Resurrection on Dec 09, 2007, 09:14:53 PM
Quote from: D-101 on Dec 09, 2007, 09:13:59 PM

Welcome to the site.  Don't agree with your opinions on the Alien series and the movies, but yeah welcome! :P
Hmmm... Most people don't agree with me on Alien3. I think it ruined the "happy" ending of Aliens. I hope Cameron/Scott make that Alien 5 & it makes those 2 dreams.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Wolfs Girl on Dec 02, 2007, 01:22:35 AM
Quote from: Its Game Time on Nov 30, 2007, 08:24:54 AM
Welcome to avpgalaxy, its alot of fun here, sometimes.
LOL, that is tue!
Welcome aboard!

u seem like the helpfull kind how do i post my warrior status on here?

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 06, 2007, 10:00:54 AM
Hi im 24 BlkSoul is da name nice to meet u guys

Hey there, I saw you at the Predator 3 Ideas thread. Welcome!

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 10:27:09 AM

You should go to this quiz of The Hunted website and it will give you instructions on how to paste your results into the signature of yours,

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/misc/quiz1.php

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Clyde Wyman on Dec 10, 2007, 10:44:04 AM
Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 06, 2007, 10:00:54 AM
Hi im 24 BlkSoul is da name nice to meet u guys

Hey there, I saw you at the Predator 3 Ideas thread. Welcome!

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 10:27:09 AM

You should go to this quiz of The Hunted website and it will give you instructions on how to paste your results into the signature of yours,

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/misc/quiz1.php

Thanx for the warm welcome Clyde i like reading ur posts and i thank u for ur help. I just hope u like some of my ideas?

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 10:49:25 AM

Thanx for the warm welcome Clyde i like reading ur posts and i thank u for ur help. I just hope u like some of my ideas?

It's all part of my job helping out fellow members, I loved your ideas and I respect everybody's opinions whether they disagree with me or not.

A word of caution though, you should mostly avoid the Alien vs. Predator board because you aren't allowed to have your positive take on that movie and if you haven't watch it good for you. Because most of the members here showed no respect for opinions different from theirs and might probably insult you for that and thus, ensuing a flame war. And most of all, be careful.

Anyway, I am a Predator fan and it's nice to meet a fellow fan here.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

thanx for the advice and if ppl get inflaimd im oky with it i dnt get angry. i took the test im a warrior but stillcant get it stuck on here

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 10:59:54 AM
thanx for the advice and if ppl get inflaimd im oky with it i dnt get angry. i took the test im a warrior but stillcant get it stuck on here

Well, I'll try to help out. You click on to the Profile button above you (which is along with the Home, Search, Members, Calender and Logout buttons), once there click "Forum Profile Information" button and go down to find the signature and then post the link. Hope this helps. If not, then hate me for that. Well, fu<k me.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

nah clyde i dnt get angry ur trying to help thats kwl. Where u from im from South Africa

Clydewyman

Quote from: BlkSoul on Dec 10, 2007, 11:08:56 AM
nah clyde i dnt get angry ur trying to help thats kwl. Where u from im from South Africa

Thanks for understanding me. But I still feel bad for failing at helping.

Unfortunately, my friend. That is anyone's guess because I don't tell people which country I'm from, but I can tell you that I'm from Asia.

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

no problm man i understand and have no intension of angering u> its ur choice and i respect it!
And u dnt fail im still learning so i might be missing something. dnt be hard on urself. i got 3 Asian frends and they kwl.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed