New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,907 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Amaterasu on Jul 29, 2013, 03:43:08 AM
Quote from: SIMULANT on Jul 29, 2013, 03:36:47 AM
Thanks for the welcome guys, I hope I can become a productive member of this forum. Been looking to getting back into forum posting for a long time so looking forward to chatting, discussing and interacting.

And not end up like those members who log in once and are never seen again?  :laugh:
We see so many of those. lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SIMULANT on Jul 29, 2013, 04:02:13 AM
Hopefully I won't end up like those one time posters / log ins.

I'm here to stay and post away  ;D

I'll try not to disappoint

Welcome SIMULANT and enjoy your time with us :)

Quote from: DEADLY_VENGEANCE on Jul 28, 2013, 05:27:31 AM
I'm Deadly_Vengeance (you can just call me "Dead"). I've come across this site quite a bit and I finally decided to make an account.
Anyways, I watched Jurassic Park pretty much everyday and drew dinosaurs all day when I was little, so I've always loved the horror/sci-fi genre. It eventually sprouted out to films like Jaws and Alien.
I joined because I'm currently a senior in high school and nobody talks to me (most people are scared to talk to me or I don't have enough "swag" for them) so I turned to the internet for some form of social life hah. Even though it screws my eyes up so I'm on only a couple hours a day.
I aspire to be a practical effects artist.

Another JP fan!! Double welcome to you, Sir ;D

DEADLY_VENGEANCE

You're lucky Simulant. I hear AVP2 online was one of the best features of the game, but now the serves are down and I will never experience it online.  :(

SIMULANT

SIMULANT

Quote from: DEADLY_VENGEANCE on Jul 29, 2013, 08:25:55 PM
You're lucky Simulant. I hear AVP2 online was one of the best features of the game, but now the serves are down and I will never experience it online.  :(

Yeah it was really good online community at its height although its not an official server there are still some going today.

Unfortunately I don't own a working laptop/PC in order to take part anymore.

Terx2

Terx2

Welcome new members. Hope you enjoy your stay :)

xenojelly357

I'm xenojelly357, and I'm extremely grateful to be a new member of AVP Galaxy!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome to our forum! Enjoy your time with us and have fun :)

DC

DC

Hi peoples. I'm DC Ambrose and I'm relatively new here. :P I like to write, I currently have a script I am writing for a fifth Alien film that I may post in the fan-fiction section when I am through (Although I intend to pitch it to a film company in the near future).

I tend to lean toward the Alien films, but I like both creatures fairly equally, so when it came time to choose a favorite species I had to pick Human, haha. Look forward to the discussions. :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome DC Ambrose to our site and best of luck with your pitch!! I hope it can do wonders for the franchise :)

SIMULANT

SIMULANT

Quote from: DC Ambrose on Aug 07, 2013, 08:04:55 AM
Hi peoples. I'm DC Ambrose and I'm relatively new here. :P I like to write, I currently have a script I am writing for a fifth Alien film that I may post in the fan-fiction section when I am through (Although I intend to pitch it to a film company in the near future).

I tend to lean toward the Alien films, but I like both creatures fairly equally, so when it came time to choose a favorite species I had to pick Human, haha. Look forward to the discussions. :)

Welcome, looking forward to reading it :)

Are you writing it as a proper script or a film treatment?

DEADLY_VENGEANCE

Agreed - can't wait to read it.  :)

Deedravelocity

Hello everyone!

I am here from the gearbox aliens forums because a friend introduced himself to me and asked me to migrate to this forum.
It seems overwhelmingly filled with many different topics and branches, making it difficult to keep track of more than one forum, but from what i have seen, people here seem calm, friendly and pleasant to converse with :)

From me you can expect empirical science, astronomy and mechanics.  As well as a sense of humor from the early 80's ;)

I hope i can contribute positively here.  :)

BR1XER

BR1XER

Welcome Deedravelocity! I hope you enjoy it here, as we have more Aliens fans than you can imagine! Plus plenty of predator action too!  8)

C U around the forums mate!

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Deedravelocity on Aug 07, 2013, 11:52:52 PM
Hello everyone!

I am here from the gearbox aliens forums because a friend introduced himself to me and asked me to migrate to this forum.
It seems overwhelmingly filled with many different topics and branches, making it difficult to keep track of more than one forum, but from what i have seen, people here seem calm, friendly and pleasant to converse with :)

From me you can expect empirical science, astronomy and mechanics.  As well as a sense of humor from the early 80's ;)

I hope i can contribute positively here.  :)
A big haired, checkerboard Vans wearin, Delorean driving, high fived welcome to you! Please excuse the dead facehuggers on the floor.  :o

Amaterasu

Hello, Deed!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed