New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,810 times)

The Ghoul

Quote from: Predboy on Feb 23, 2011, 03:39:11 AM
Whats up guys long time no see. I decided to reintroduce myself. My name is predboy and I joined here in 2007. And yeah thats all I got.

Hey welcome back where you've been?

You most likely don't remeber me, my username was Darth Dude, before you left I think.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Whats up guys long time no see. I decided to reintroduce myself. My name is predboy and I joined here in 2007. And yeah thats all I got.

Where you been ya lazy bugger?

Predator Queen

I think I remember you!

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Predator Queen on Feb 23, 2011, 06:31:02 AM
I think I remember you!

He'a relic from AVPG's past  :laugh:

Welcome back

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 23, 2011, 03:43:14 AM

Hey welcome back where you've been?

You most likely don't remeber me, my username was Darth Dude, before you left I think.

Hmmm, nah dont remember. But dont worry, all my firends know me for having horrible memory when it comes to names so yeah. :)

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 23, 2011, 04:22:50 AM

Where you been ya lazy bugger?

Lazy? Why I ne....yeah actually I am lazy. But believe it or not Ive been gone because I joioned the Marine Corp. I left for bootcamp on september 13, graduated dec 10, left for combat training on dec 28, finished somewhere in the beginning of february and now Im at california, 29 palms for my MOS school. Right now all Im doing is waiting to get picked up for training.

The Ghoul

Well in real life I can't remeber names too well at all. lol.

Anyways man hows the Marines treating you?

Predboy

Predboy

Its been pretty good so far, but the waiting is a bitch. In the Marine Corp its basically, 'Hurry up and wait.' There's a lot of waiting....and waiting.....and waiting and its a pain in the ass. Other than that its not bad, unless your a pussy and can't deal with people yelling at you. I say that because Im surprised that there were some people who actually wanted to quit because they couldn't handle it.

The Ghoul

^ I know the feeling my dad was a hardcore marine. He served in Nam as a Gunny. Put me and him on a farm. God man. Turned me into a devil dog and I haven't even signed up yet. lol.

chupacabras acheronsis

"23 hours of boredom, 59 minutes of fear, sixty seconds of action"

Predboy

Predboy

haha Well I don't really have any family that were in the marines so Im the first which is pretty cool.  First Marine in the family. :) Your father was a gunny in nam? Damn, already got respect for him. How long was he in?

The Ghoul

Quote from: Predboy on Feb 24, 2011, 03:20:02 AM
haha Well I don't really have any family that were in the marines so Im the first which is pretty cool.  First Marine in the family. :) Your father was a gunny in nam? Damn, already got respect for him. How long was he in?

The whole war.

He signed up when he was 17.

chupacabras acheronsis

My dad was a marine too. luckily he didn't have to shoot anyone during the coup, he got out just before.

Predboy

Predboy

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 24, 2011, 03:22:02 AM
Quote from: Predboy on Feb 24, 2011, 03:20:02 AM

The whole war.

He signed up when he was 17.

Well looks like I got one thing in common. I signed up at 17. I had my birthday in bootcamp, the drill instructors didn't find out though thank god. This one kid wasn't so lucky though. :D

The Ghoul

If you mean the party I can see why. But its legal to have your parents permission if you sign up at 17. If that law is still ineffect.

Predboy

Predboy

It is legal. Im just saying that, because drill instructors will f**k you up if they find out its your birthday thats all. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed