NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

Started by Sabres21768, Nov 24, 2010, 07:11:42 PM

Author
NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure (Read 155,192 times)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

A couple of 'behind-the-scenes' pics of the 1:4 scale figure in production.

bigfoot741

bigfoot741

at least  they should give him opening gauntlet . . .

Predator Queen

That would of been epic sauce!

WolfPredator89

Best figure ever...

cant decide hich one i want.. open or closed mouth?

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

This figure pisses me off so much! In the right way. All 3 heads look like the best head... none of them are a let down in anyway. I wish they had of copied HT and had interchangeable mandibles and removable bio.

spinksy

spinksy

closed mouth for me!

Wolf91

Wolf91

hope his wrist computer can open up !

walker31

walker31

This is an impressive model, prob the best ever done of the Predator.  Just hate feeling like a sucker having to buy the same body over and over to get a different head.  I know the cost to the company is a factor, but that doesnt mean I have to like handing over my hard earned money for essentually the same figure 3 times.

WolfPredator89

If this is the best figure ever why people are so worried about having three of them... :-\

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Because if I really wanted to spend over $200 on a Predator figure, I'd buy the HT one. I wholeheartedly support them triple-dipping on the smaller figures, but I think they're shooting themselves in the foot on this one.

ridetofight

ridetofight

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Dec 02, 2010, 03:04:53 AM
Because if I really wanted to spend over $200 on a Predator figure, I'd buy the HT one. I wholeheartedly support them triple-dipping on the smaller figures, but I think they're shooting themselves in the foot on this one.

agree with you on all points - i support them making a strong profit, but in this instance, with a solidly established alternative, it might not be the right business choice - however, their distribution potential WILL put this in front a lot of non-collectors who know nothing about hot toys ...but such a high price point for someone who just thinks its cool... i can't begin to honestly predict how this is going to turn out for neca - the deciding factor for me on this one will be the factory paint job. if their smaller figures are any indication, i would never purchase this for that high of a price point.

huntin8-t0n

huntin8-t0n

And this awesomeness costs 80 dollars?

*suspicious face*

I have to get it *whispers*

predamorph

predamorph

NECA is taking over!!! Great Stuff on their Predator License!

Byohzrd

Byohzrd

so is there any sort of release date on this badboy yet? ;D

EDIT:
bah nevermind just took a quick look at the picture in the first post and saw the Spring 2011. my bad.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

New pics from NECA...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed