AvP2 Alien NECA Figure

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2007, 08:26:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Alien NECA Figure (Read 23,598 times)

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Everyone wants to add there own bits to the Aliens.

SiL

SiL

I'm not illiterate, Invisible Darkness; I can read and write just fine.   ;)    If you think it 'very much resembles' the Aliens of the first two movies, you need to go back and re-watch those films. It looks like the recent Alien Resurrection/AvP design with small additions, not the other way around. It's still the old flesh-bags, but now with a new head and neck. That's it.  And Slipknot, where did I say this film would be like AvP? I said the Alien looks closer to those in the previous movie, not that the film itself would be the same.  And people call me illiterate!   ;D  

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Don't attack SiL. He's entitled to his opinion.

Champiionser

Champiionser

You people must be blind or something.This kind of an alien is the same like resurrection and avp.The only different things are the dome and the neck(it's worse).My hope is that the aliens in the movie will look much better than this and the pic from adi's book about avp2 gives me hope.So get over it,the creature from the pics is a res/avp little changes design.I hope Colin clears this up and says that the xenos in the film will look less fleshy,the tails will look normal and the hands,the shoulders and the neck will look better.

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

I apologize Sil. My mistake for getting personal. I Should not have refferenced your name like that.

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

He's something to think about. That is a figure of 1 Alien. There are many Aliens stated to be in this film. This could be one of a few different looks. This is also the 1st anything of the Aliens for this movie that has been posted.

JK

JK

Colin please we need your opinion.

leprechaun62689

leprechaun62689

The neck and teeth are a little bit too big but I can see how it works because it makes the alien itself look scarier.....kind of when you piss a dog off and it pulls its "lips" back.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No...no, you don't. That's a picture of the Alien...deal with it.

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

The neck is different, but the ridged head is from Aliens. As explained, the ridged represent the age.

SiL

SiL

I can fill in for Colin!  "I like it"  There you go   :P  

Invisible Darkness

Invisible Darkness

Hicks, I'm not sure who you are responding to.

Mr J

Mr J

god we're nerds but I must add to it, I love the head design, neck a bit big, I wish the shoulders weren't so big that appeared after alien resurection, and the hands, the idea of two middle fingers being longer is cool but without CGI they look to rubber suitish, I think they should go back to ALIEN and have the six fingers instead. Still loving this alien, I want to see the pred sculpture as well because I own like 5 aliens as it is and aside from the head the design is the same. I thought the AVP 1 Preds were rushed and thats weird coming from Mcfarlane, lets hope these ones aren't just the same predator 2 body with new armor again.

Chris

Chris

Well ... imo the Alien looks great, like in AVP too.  The only one, i dont like is Alien Res, too slimy ... and .. i dont know ...   The teeth is a little bit big but on the one pic from the movie it looks fine so i dont care. I want the trailer -.- ...  greetz

Mr J

Mr J

Something Colin MUST answer is the alien sounds, they sounded badass in alien resurection but in AVP 1 they were too high pitched and I even heard an elephant sound in the pred shoulder shooting scene...why? I hope the hand to hand fighting is better that AVP 1 which I thought looked like to old men in suits fighting. MORE CGI

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed