Who was your favorite character in A:CM?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Mar 14, 2014, 04:01:38 PM

Who was your favorite character in A:CM?

Cpl. Dwayne Hicks
6 (20%)
Bishop
2 (6.7%)
Pvt. Peter O'Neal
2 (6.7%)
Cpl. Christopher Winter
8 (26.7%)
Pvt. Bella Clarison
0 (0%)
Cpt. Jeremy Cruz
1 (3.3%)
Keyes
1 (3.3%)
Reid
4 (13.3%)
Lisbeth Hutchins
1 (3.3%)
Samwell Stone
1 (3.3%)
Richard Levy
2 (6.7%)
Michael Weyland
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author
Who was your favorite character in A:CM? (Read 4,658 times)

windebieste

This guy has been dead for thousands of years and he's STILL got more personality than everyone on the poll list combined.

Add 'Space Jockey' to the list. 

Then I will vote.

-Windebieste.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: SM on Jun 27, 2014, 01:53:47 AM
Who would?  Obnoxious Vasquez wannabe who should've been euthenised the moment they found out she was carrying an Alien.
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jun 27, 2014, 07:44:19 AM
Quote from: SM on Jun 27, 2014, 01:53:47 AMWho would?  Obnoxious Vasquez wannabe who should've been euthenised the moment they found out she was carrying an Alien.
That Chestburster scene made me laugh for all the wrong reasons... They all just stand around and watch the thing tear out of her, then O'Neill shoots it with the last bullet in his sidearm

Errm... shoot her first, to spare her the agony? Nah, f*ck her.

:laugh: :laugh:

szkoki

people still talking about this game?

windebieste

It will no doubt be talked about for a very loooong time to come.  You watch. 

Fans have long memories when it comes to poor entries in a beloved series.   A very long memory. 

You can't just brush this piece of dog droppings under the rug and hope no one notices it ever again.  No...  It doesn't work like that.

The smell will never go away.  People will mention it.

-Windebieste.

PRI. HUDSON

Randy Pitchfraud can suck my dack

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: windebieste on Jun 27, 2014, 11:52:37 PM
It will no doubt be talked about for a very loooong time to come.  You watch. 

Fans have long memories when it comes to poor entries in a beloved series.   A very long memory. 

You can't just brush this piece of dog droppings under the rug and hope no one notices it ever again.  No...  It doesn't work like that.

The smell will never go away.  People will mention it.

-Windebieste.
Quote from: szkoki on Jun 27, 2014, 11:31:24 PM
people still talking about this game?

Yes, I agree completley. Aliens Colonial Marines was delayed for YEARS. They had begun talks about releasing Colonial Marines all the way back in '05 and '06. The game was in development for years and just delayed. Gearbox handed the game over to other developers who than put their own tweak on it as well. Which took years. This game is basically the Alien 3 of the games. It had HUGE expectations and than all of the fans hopes were just shot down. The development process was hell and no one could make up their minds. It sounded like a big convoluted mess. OH just like Alien 3. And like windebieste said, this game was so anticipated that fans are not just going to 'forget' about it and move on. It has its place as an Alien game but we sure as hell aint proud of it.

judge death

Cant remember any name of the personalities we saw in that game, and that is for the best.
Who I liked the most? Dunno, cant remember any of them being any interesting.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed