Who was your favorite character in A:CM?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Mar 14, 2014, 04:01:38 PM

Who was your favorite character in A:CM?

Cpl. Dwayne Hicks
6 (20%)
Bishop
2 (6.7%)
Pvt. Peter O'Neal
2 (6.7%)
Cpl. Christopher Winter
8 (26.7%)
Pvt. Bella Clarison
0 (0%)
Cpt. Jeremy Cruz
1 (3.3%)
Keyes
1 (3.3%)
Reid
4 (13.3%)
Lisbeth Hutchins
1 (3.3%)
Samwell Stone
1 (3.3%)
Richard Levy
2 (6.7%)
Michael Weyland
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author
Who was your favorite character in A:CM? (Read 4,659 times)

LastSurvivor92

My favorite character would easily have to be O'Neal. I just thought he was one of the cooler characters. Plus I thought he was one of the more interesting marines who actually showed some emotion throughout the game. Vote Above!

aliens13

Richard Levy.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

No one had any character.

Arterial Spray

Tough call. There are so manny to choose from:
O'Reilly (most consistent armor deco in the game),
Poluski (best scar),
Klassen (most- fan appeasing),
Garnet (both one of the most prolific and the most ethnically diverse [he's green]),
Dags (shootiest cripple)

And of course they all leave without being activly annoying or making you wish you were dead.

Speciall mention to Ruiz for being the only speeking part (Poluski's line in the intro doesnt count because he then becomes a mute) which doesnt result in hair loss or nausea.

RagingDragon

Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 14, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

Zing! :laugh:

Wanted to pick the donut. Can we pick the donut?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: RagingDragon on Mar 15, 2014, 06:49:40 AM
Quote from: Erik Lehnsherr on Mar 14, 2014, 05:47:13 PM

Zing! :laugh:

Wanted to pick the donut. Can we pick the donut?

I vote the Donut.

LastSurvivor92

The doughnut really was the best lol  ::)

Russ

I liked Cruz, I was worried he would turn out to be the baddie or something (given all the bad press this game gets for having a bad plot) so I really quite enjoyed his arc.

And Bishop. It was a massive thrill walking past his legs in the first bit - that was like an "OMG" moment for me. And it was great that that they had another model helping you through the game.

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: Russ on Mar 16, 2014, 11:11:08 AM
I liked Cruz, I was worried he would turn out to be the baddie or something (given all the bad press this game gets for having a bad plot) so I really quite enjoyed his arc.

And Bishop. It was a massive thrill walking past his legs in the first bit - that was like an "OMG" moment for me. And it was great that that they had another model helping you through the game.

Yeah those legs were like "WOW" when the first time I saw them. It was a nice little throwback to the movie. "There's half a synthetic splattered across the deck sir." "which half?" Well he ain't talkin sir." "Well than find me a half that does, Cruz out." Lol

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I hated Cruz what an American braindead sterotype. "Thanking Baby Jesus for everyday I'm in the core."

Kimarhi

While I assure you there are people who count down the days to get out of the Corps there are plenty that love it. 

The Oorah to ashes thing is stupid though.  Should've just stuck with the modern days Corps vernacular instead of trying to make something really high speed sounding.

SM

Cruz was the most obnoxious try hard of a character I've yet encountered in a video game.  Utter waste of 1s and 0s.

Russ

Quote from: SM on Apr 04, 2014, 03:29:12 AM
Cruz was the most obnoxious try hard of a character I've yet encountered in a video game.  Utter waste of 1s and 0s.

Figures

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: Russ on Apr 04, 2014, 08:15:25 AM
Quote from: SM on Apr 04, 2014, 03:29:12 AM

Figures

If you think Cruz was a good character, then I got a bridge to sell you in New York.

Russ

How does that answer the question posed in the thread?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed