MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,197,327 times)

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2010, 07:19:26 PM
I love the Spider-Man movies as well. I just prefer the Iron Man movies. It's actually been a while since I've watched Spider-Man. I should do that soon.

Oh, and maybe a potential villain for the Avengers could be The Leader.  don't know much about him, but I know he was set up in The Incredible Hulk.

Well, if Marvel were to get Spidey, they could have the enemies be the Sinister Six.

That would most likely cause a global nerdplosion.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I love the Spider-Man movies as well. I just prefer the Iron Man movies. It's actually been a while since I've watched Spider-Man. I should do that soon.

Oh, and maybe a potential villain for the Avengers could be The Leader.  don't know much about him, but I know he was set up in The Incredible Hulk.

I only remember him being incredibly irritating in the old Incredible Hulk cartoon, after every command he said "So says, The Leader!". It really got on my nerves.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 23, 2010, 07:22:58 PM

I only remember him being incredibly irritating in the old Incredible Hulk cartoon, after every command he said "So says, The Leader!". It really got on my nerves.

Well, I'm sure that could be fixed for a live action film. Were his powers cool?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 23, 2010, 07:24:15 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 23, 2010, 07:22:58 PM

Well, I'm sure that could be fixed for a live action film. Were his powers cool?

He had no powers that I can recall, only super intelligence and a igor-esque slave.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

In the comics Stark injected himself a super-virus that managed to connect him to all the computers in da wurld.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

That relates to The Leader, how?

:D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I like Spidey more then Iron Man but the Iron Man movies are much better. I'm not sure how he would fit into the Marvel Movieverse though?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

He's a New Avenger now, isn't he? If MARVEL get the rights back they could make a New Avengers movie and have Spidey in that, in like five years or more.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Maybe Spider-Man could fit, but right now, I'm fine with Iron Man, Hulk, Captain America, and Thor. Let's see how The Avengers turns out before adding in more heroes.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I agree.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPh8aIdR-4

MARVEL/DC's 100th video. It's hilarious and all about the new MARVEL movieverse. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Dude, that was EPIC. Just plain EPIC!

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

"Still it's vital that you see that we have cooooon-tiiiin-uuuuit-"
"Does Rhodey look different to you?"

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 25, 2010, 06:28:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyPh8aIdR-4

MARVEL/DC's 100th video. It's hilarious and all about the new MARVEL movieverse. :D

At least someone else thinks David Duchovny should be Bruce Banner if Norton bails.  :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Drago-Morph on May 25, 2010, 01:00:16 PM
"Still it's vital that you see that we have cooooon-tiiiin-uuuuit-"
"Does Rhodey look different to you?"

"Shut up!"

I can't stop watching it, and Deadpool shooting himself during the battle was so funny. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed