MARVEL Multithread

Started by Shasvre, Jul 27, 2009, 08:24:36 AM

Author
MARVEL Multithread (Read 1,200,686 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Reminds me of the end of
Spoiler
Dark Reign
[close]

This video made me realize why I love Marvel's movies more than DCs: Continuity :P

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 25, 2010, 09:55:04 PM
Reminds me of the end of
Spoiler
Dark Reign
[close]

This video made me realize why I love Marvel's movies more than DCs: Continuity :P

About the spoiler, that had me laughing so much that part.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Marvel to Introduce Characters in Short Films?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/102752-marvel-to-introduce-characters-in-short-films

Sounds like an excellent idea. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Awesome! So, now characters like Ant-Man and Hawkeye, who probably wouldn't do good in a feature length film, can still get introduced, instead of randomly showing up in The Avengers.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Shasvre on Jun 21, 2010, 03:06:43 PM
Marvel to Introduce Characters in Short Films?

http://www.superherohype.com/news/articles/102752-marvel-to-introduce-characters-in-short-films

Sounds like an excellent idea. :)

Meh, lame.

Every character could make a good movie with the right team behind it.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

But, if Marvel can get the point across in shorts and save money for The Avengers, wouldn't that be great? Then Avengers could be bigger and include already established characters without wasting time or money.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Aeus on Jun 21, 2010, 03:26:42 PMMeh, lame.

Every character could make a good movie with the right team behind it.

I don't think these short films are replacing longer live action movies. They are just a way to introduce a bunch of characters who are not well known, to see if the audience likes them.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'd love to see this happen.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Maybe a little late to say this but I'm going to anyway. The Marvel Universe on film is pretty damn impressive...the constant intertwining of the stories and character references are well done and pretty funny. I hope they can keep this up and make a lot of films that are the quality of Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. My only hope is Edward Norton can join Robert Downey JR in The Avengers! Also looking forward to seeing Samuel L Jackson in all of these films as Nick Fury I just hope he can have a bigger role than he did in Iron Man 2 in the Avengers.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Even if Fury doesn't have a large role in The Avengers, he's pretty much getting his own movie with S.H.I.E.L.D. the next year.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that one! Never the less I'm looking forward to all of these films.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Wesley Snipes is still interested in playing the character.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/BrentSprecher/news/?a=21696

Do Marvel Studios own the rights to Black Panther by the way?

Huol

Huol

WESLEY SNIPES AS ALL BLACK HEROES EVER

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

If Marvel studios own the rights, I'm in! :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Figured i would update the original post in this topic with some new stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed