Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by TheDerelict - Today at 07:51:05 AM
Oh you do? Isn't that lovely.
Consider this mr Clemens. How would you like me to explain your sordid little history to your new found friend...for her personal edification of course.
Now sit the hell down.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by SiL - Today at 07:50:59 AM
Quote from: blacksymbiote on Today at 07:48:58 AMBishop knew there was an alien on board the ship that followed them to the planet and yet says nothing until directly asked and now we know the company was always getting information back from the ship.  I just think it fits well enough.
Bishop was quoting the flight recorder he was plugged into, he didn't know there was an Alien.
Last post by blacksymbiote - Today at 07:48:58 AM
Bishop knew there was an alien on board the ship that followed them to the planet and yet says nothing until directly asked and now we know the company was always getting information back from the ship.  I just think it fits well enough.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Hellboy (2019)
Last post by SM - Today at 07:46:26 AM
Then The Offering can f**k right off.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga (2...
Last post by SM - Today at 07:45:00 AM
Sydney isn't that great before it had a nuke dropped on it. Traffic is terrible.
Alien: Romulus / Re: What do you want to see in...
Last post by Highland - Today at 07:44:46 AM
Quote from: Slutty Badger on Yesterday at 08:15:30 AMWell, there's always the prequels - and Romulus! - if you feel that the main films are too Ripley-heavy.

nah I like Ripley a lot and I like A3 a lot, I just don't think its a good sequel to Aliens in the "trilogy"
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 06:29:41 AM
Maybe they should go for the original execution of the Alien being not transparent.
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 06:28:15 AM
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Hellboy (2019)
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 06:25:26 AM
I do not care that Hellboy 2 TGA came out in 2008. Just do Hellboy 3 with Ron Perlman and  Guillermo del Toro or f**k off, stop wasting our time.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed