MORPHEUS -- an original film with elements from PREDATORS: OCCULTATION

Started by Kyuubi no Kaiju, Jul 20, 2010, 11:03:39 PM

Author
MORPHEUS -- an original film with elements from PREDATORS: OCCULTATION (Read 16,043 times)

predator118

are there more spots for predator designers?

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Yes, there is, just shoot me a demo drawing. Thanks!

predator118

k thanks, but i just joined today so i'm kinda new here so how do i upload the image to uafter i have drawn it
?

Kyuubi no Kaiju

I think when you reply to a message, next to a YouTube tab there's one next to it that is Insert Image. I guess you just click on that.

predator118

oh ok thanks ;)

predator118

when i click insert image it gives me a what do i do next?

predator118

this is done by paint , it was done a while ago , i sketched a few pics but i dont think my camera takes clear pics so i though maybe if u saw what i could do in paint would be nice,

predator118

aww the pic doesnt come out :-[

MrSpaceJockey

After you click insert an image, but the image location (aka image URL, which you can find by right clicking on the image) and paste it on. Make sure the image is on a website, Flickr, even Facebook, because links from your own files don't work.

predator118

ooh alright thanks for the tip ;)

Kyuubi no Kaiju

Sorry I'm sorta new here too, and I havent really used AVPG till I wanted to use his fan film sorry :/

predator118

here are some of my predator pics i drew 

predator118

hey it works :) anyways these were previous drawings is did , i have done alot  better on other sketches and drawings , the only thing left is your opinion if u want me designing the predators or not thanks, thanks ;)

Kyuubi no Kaiju

I like them, especially the last one. We do have a main designer, and 06traskm will introduce you if he wants. You're in :)

predator118

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed