Create your own character?

Started by The Demon, May 17, 2009, 04:30:48 PM

Author
Create your own character? (Read 6,668 times)

The Demon

The Demon

That sounds very exciting after the translation in that magazine. I'm curious as to how that's going to be done. Do you choose from several mix match designs in skins, armor etc for each species to create your own character? That's going to be a blast. Customization has always been something I obsess over. Thoughts about this new feature?

Blitzx

Blitzx

Extensive customization options for weapons and armor would be awesome. Might even be able to add/transpose custom art onto them.
I doubt you'd be able to morph faces & body parts though, probably select from pre-sets in multiplayer like in RS: Vegas.

Private W Hudson

Yes create your own marine and etc that would be so awsome and choose your weapons i got a feeling you will be ranking or leveling in this game some achivements couldnt hurt either hehe :)

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

That will be so awesome! ;D

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I do not think there will be a huge amount of customization. I am hoping for full out weapon customization and upgrades and being able to chose appearance such as the Armor in Halo 3. But A:CM should have even more Marine customization since its all about becoming a Marine and Crucible should no doubt have the MOST customization being an RPG.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

But AvP 3 is a RPG, is it? I mean, will it be?

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I highly doubt it... At the least we will be able to chose how the game ends which is a feature of most RPGs. Other then that no quick fast paced AvP game will be an RPG.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

;D

Blitzx

Blitzx

The thing is, most the weapons in AvP3 & A:CM don't even exist. So they'd have to create new items to go with the weapons. This would limit the options I would think. Unless they go all out and start adding scopes, suppressors, explosive enhancers etc. without any regard to canon.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Blitzx on May 17, 2009, 06:29:49 PM
The thing is, most the weapons in AvP3 & A:CM don't even exist. So they'd have to create new items to go with the weapons. This would limit the options I would think. Unless they go all out and start adding scopes, suppressors, explosive enhancers etc. without any regard to canon.

Well I am sure AvP3 will have a lot of new and original weapons but I bet that any weapons in A:CM will be coming straight from the Colonial Marine Technical Manual.

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

If you will be allowed to customize your own weapons, then it would be AvP 3 W R-O.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed