What predator visions you wanna see in AvP3?

Started by Awgustas, May 17, 2009, 08:32:00 AM

Author
What predator visions you wanna see in AvP3? (Read 5,417 times)

Übermensch

You are referring to the pov shots in Alien3, right?

Xhan

yup. As stated by the production team to be Alien view and not "dramatic interpretation"

Xenomorphine

I don't mind if the Alien perspective is altered to something more revealing. The production team of a certain film might have intended for it to be the legitimate one, but that doesn't mean another creative group can't come along later, do a better one and retrospectively state they felt that the one in that third film was a dramatic interpretation.

It wasn't particularly inventive. Just a curved lens.

If they keep it, fine. If they do something else, I'm fine with that, too.

It's exactly the same as the 'Bishop 2' debate, so far as I'm concerned.

Vulhala

Quote from: Xenomorphine on May 20, 2009, 08:06:50 AM
I don't mind if the Alien perspective is altered to something more revealing. The production team of a certain film might have intended for it to be the legitimate one, but that doesn't mean another creative group can't come along later, do a better one and retrospectively state they felt that the one in that third film was a dramatic interpretation.

It wasn't particularly inventive. Just a curved lens.

If they keep it, fine. If they do something else, I'm fine with that, too.

It's exactly the same as the 'Bishop 2' debate, so far as I'm concerned.

When I first saw the film Daredevil, and saw the effect they used for his "sight", I remember thinking that it fit quite well with what I would expect an Aliens vision to look like, and it could work. That's just my opinion though  :)

Deadmeat

Remeber the movie "Pitch Black"? Well, the aliens vision could be like that, only more understandable;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed