What predator visions you wanna see in AvP3?

Started by Awgustas, May 17, 2009, 08:32:00 AM

Author
What predator visions you wanna see in AvP3? (Read 5,416 times)

Awgustas

Hmm, thermal of course, the alien-tracking vision, pred-tracking vision. Maybe some visions like in AvP, where you could see through a man, see inside of him etc... Would be pretty cool. :)

kvon17

For what purpose would you need to see inside of someone?

Chris!(($$))!

Thermal: Intensifies thermal objects/locks on to them.
"Electrical": Intensifies perfect organisms that will be kicking ass in this game, I mean Xenomorphs.
Power: Locates energy sources from machinery such as weapons and other Predators.
Home: Human vision with a few different shades of color to show human vision and natural Predator vision are not identical.

Awgustas

Awgustas

Quote from: kvon17 on May 17, 2009, 08:36:25 AM
For what purpose would you need to see inside of someone?
I dunno, maybe to kill someone with an alien inside of him or something... I just thought it would be a great adition

Deadmeat

Quote from: Awgustas on May 17, 2009, 11:35:40 AM
I dunno, maybe to kill someone with an alien inside of him or something... I just thought it would be a great edition

Hey, that's nice!

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on May 17, 2009, 09:53:14 AM
Thermal: Intensifies thermal objects/locks on to them.
"Electrical": Intensifies perfect organisms that will be kicking ass in this game, I mean Xenomorphs.
Power: Locates energy sources from machinery such as weapons and other Predators.
Home: Human vision with a few different shades of color to show human vision and natural Predator vision are not identical.

Yeah, and if you lose your mask you see either in thermal vision (P2), or in that red-vision (P).

jegu

In singleplayer, many various visionmodes, which although should have some use or meaning.

In multiplayer, heatvision and electrovision would be enough. When predator is cloaked, he produces electrical current, visible in ElectroVision. When he's not cloaked, visible in HeatVision.

Deadmeat

Quote from: jegu on May 17, 2009, 12:59:47 PM
In singleplayer, many various visionmodes, which although should have some use or meaning.

In multiplayer, heatvision and electrovision would be enough. When predator is cloaked, he produces electrical current, visible in ElectroVision. When he's not cloaked, visible in HeatVision.

Doesn't sound very good, but suitable for multiplayer.

jegu

No need to make anything way too complicated. Just 4 visionmodes in MP (HeatVision, ElectroVision, Normal visible light spectrum, and finally P1 and P2 movie unfiltered IR.)

Deadmeat

Quote from: jegu on May 17, 2009, 03:30:27 PM
No need to make anything way too complicated. Just 4 visionmodes in MP (HeatVision, ElectroVision, Normal visible light spectrum, and finally P1 and P2 movie unfiltered IR.)

Did P1 HAVE an unfiltered IR vision mode? ???

Xhan

Infrared for Humans

Ultraviolet-High band Electromagnetic for Aliens

Low Band EM for Preds

That's it. No Yellow green, no gimmicky vision mode. They already have a Vocoder that can separate and define up to 64 instances of sound generation hundreds of yards away. They don't need anything else to track.

Übermensch

They're only going to have 3 vision modes according to the polish article.  'Normal' vision, thermal and 'alien' vision.

Mr. Stizout

Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on May 17, 2009, 11:55:58 PM
They're only going to have 3 vision modes according to the polish article.  'Normal' vision, thermal and 'alien' vision.
You forgot predtech vision but I think the red vision from Predator should be the "normal" vision without a mask.  But with the mask I think there should only be thermal, alien and predtech visions.

Übermensch

Ok, they didn't mention the predtech vision.

Would be cool if they had more vision modes (like seeing through walls).

piet11111

Quote from: deadmeat on May 17, 2009, 04:12:32 PM
Did P1 HAVE an unfiltered IR vision mode? ???

yeah when he is facing of with dutch he takes of his mask before going hand to hand you get to see the preds view of dutch right after the mask comes off if i am not mistaken.

Sykopathic

Quote from: DoomsdayApocalypse on May 18, 2009, 04:20:14 AM
Ok, they didn't mention the predtech vision.

Would be cool if they had more vision modes (like seeing through walls).

Uhh why should a Predator be able to see through walls?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed