the Predator mask should not be removable?

Started by affinity, May 17, 2009, 05:32:23 AM

Author
the Predator mask should not be removable? (Read 7,354 times)

Deadmeat

Quote from: jegu on May 20, 2009, 01:30:45 PM
In predator 1, the air was hot and wet, so predator had troubles to distinguish Dutch, in Predator 2, they were in cold slaughterhouse, where human body temperature is clearly different from the air temperature.

Wasn't that obvious?

jegu

Quote from: deadmeat on May 20, 2009, 01:51:39 PM
Wasn't that obvious?

When said that the P2 without mask moment was a mistake, it doesn't seem like it...

Deadmeat

Quote from: jegu on May 20, 2009, 02:18:07 PM
When said that the P2 without mask moment was a mistake, it doesn't seem like it...

Well of course.

The Demon

The P2 without mask moment was just following the first movie's lead. Same with the cloaked Predator having no dread locks.

Deadmeat

Quote from: The Demon on May 21, 2009, 03:40:29 PM
The P2 without mask moment was just following the first movie's lead. Same with the cloaked Predator having no dread locks.

No dreadlocks? Where? ???

The Demon

In every scene when the Predator was cloaked in Predator and Predator2, they both had no dread locks. That's how the suit was made for some reason.

Deadmeat

Quote from: The Demon on May 21, 2009, 05:32:45 PM
In every scene when the Predator was cloaked in Predator and Predator2, they both had no dread locks. That's how the suit was made for some reason.

Hey! I noticed it only now!

The Demon

Yep. They fixed that in AvPr. I'm not sure about AvP because I haven't seen that movie in ages. (on purpose)

Deadmeat

Good for you! :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed