Just 'Aliens Vs Predator', no '3'

Started by War Wager, Apr 26, 2009, 09:21:09 PM

Author
Just 'Aliens Vs Predator', no '3' (Read 9,267 times)

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Well look what they did with Fallout 3,

1 & 2 were never on consoles.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Deathbearer on Apr 29, 2009, 02:25:22 AM
Dude what the hell is a HYNA and what are you babbling about? Please, just use one or two coherent sentences explaining what you mean instead of using metaphors {if you want to call them that}
LMAO HYNA is nothing I just thought of it randomly. HYNA = Heritage of Yapping Neurotic Asses (perhaps that what it is) I am just saying that this upcoming game doesn't have to do with the last two but can still be the 3rd in that specific series. Other wise it really does NOT matter if its 3 as barely ANY AvPs go past 2. This will be the first AvP3 I ever heard of.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Apr 29, 2009, 03:59:33 PM
HYNA = Heritage of Yapping Neurotic Asses

skull-splitter

Hyna is a hot hispanic girl in LA-hispanic-gang-slang according to google, that being said, get back on topic.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ya, so...I'm fine with a 3 in the title. Third time's the charm, see: which means awesome game ;)

Chris!(($$))!

Well not that thats ALL settled.

RumorControl

I don't mind a 3 being in the title.

However, I would prefer it to be either Alien vs. Predator or Aliens vs. Predators.  It's not like there's only one Predator in the game.

Chris!(($$))!

I too would think ALIENS vs. PREDATORS 3 is the best title. In fact I don't even want AVP to be on the cover. Just make it
ALIENS vs.
PREDATORS

Only much much better

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Don't worry about AvP being used; they haven't done it so far.

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 06, 2009, 03:22:34 PM
Don't worry about AvP being used; they haven't done it so far.
They did it for the movies. They wrote AvP and AvPR all big and then in small letters they wrote Alien(s) vs. Predator / Requiem

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I meant for the games.

kvon17

kvon17

It's "Aliens vs Predator" and not "Alien vs Predator" or Aliens vs Predators" because it was a blend of the 2 movie titles "Aliens" and "Predator" ...

War Wager

:o

kvon17

kvon17

Quote from: War Wager on May 07, 2009, 08:56:29 PM
:o

Sorry for the obvious statement... but that was a response to the "It should be Aliens vs PredatorS, it's not like there's just one predator" comment up above somewhere.

War Wager

I see. I've never really thought adding the 'S' to Aliens sounded right all together. Sounds much better as Alien Vs Predator.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed