Rating Change

Started by War Wager, Mar 20, 2007, 05:53:18 PM

Are you glad that AvP has gone from PG-13 to HARD-R?

Very happy
36 (87.8%)
Not bothered
4 (9.8%)
Prefered PG-13
1 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Rating Change (Read 3,824 times)

War Wager

War Wager

On the poll, who said that they PREFERED THE PG13 RATING!!  :o Can I ask why?

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: >>Predalien Warrior<< on Mar 29, 2007, 03:11:49 PM
On the poll, who said that they PREFERED THE PG13 RATING!!  :o Can I ask why?

LOL, I'm wondering the same thing too. No way for me to find out either unless I look through the database which would take me ages.

Dachande

Dachande

Probab;y just somebody thats too young to go see it if its anything over PG-13.....im just hapy ill be 18 by December ^__^

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

...or it's just someone having a laugh

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

i want hard r, because i want to see a decent chestbruster scene  8)

beeko

beeko

alien only had 1 gory scene which was the chestburster
aliens had nothing over the top
alien 3 the same
alien res - over the top

Dingo

Dingo

Hey, wouldn't it be cool if in a scene the predator picked a person and crushed they're head in his hands and brain matter and blood gushed out inbetween his fingers?

SiL

SiL

...And people say Anderson raped the Predators ::)

Dingo

Dingo

....I can't tell if that insulting me or agreeing with me.  ???

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: Lovely Man on Mar 29, 2007, 02:42:22 PM
Quote from: >>Predalien Warrior<< on Mar 29, 2007, 01:54:52 PM
It's meant to be as gory as Saw and Hostel, I hope it's not  :-\
According to who?
Actually, I haven't seen Hostel, but my friend who saw it said it wasn't.  I saw Saw though, and trust me dude, it's not gory, lol. Go back to your Grudge films, because if you want AvP 2 to be less gory than Saw, it will seem bloodless, because of the shear brutality expected from these sci-fi heavyweights.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Mar 29, 2007, 10:57:36 PM
Quote from: Lovely Man on Mar 29, 2007, 02:42:22 PM
Quote from: >>Predalien Warrior<< on Mar 29, 2007, 01:54:52 PM
It's meant to be as gory as Saw and Hostel, I hope it's not  :-\
According to who?
Actually, I haven't seen Hostel, but my friend who saw it said it wasn't.  I saw Saw though, and trust me dude, it's not gory, lol. Go back to your Grudge films, because if you want AvP 2 to be less gory than Saw, it will seem bloodless, because of the shear brutality expected from these sci-fi heavyweights.
What? That's stupid, Saw (especially its sequels) is definitely more gory than the alien and predator films. You're talking about films that are gory for the sake of being gory, which the alien and pred films never were - even Resurrection, which may have been gory, but not for the sake of it. It's like a poster said previously, the original alien only had the chestburster scene, the same in aliens, alien 3 and A:R had more, but is considered the worst in the series.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Ok, no blood in AvP 2. I love how people complained about the lack of it in AvP, then proceed to complain about the overdose of it in AvP 2.

Don Dorris

Don Dorris

What the hell are you talking about? We don't know how much is going to be in AvP2, all I'm saying is it shouldn't be Saw style over the top.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Mar 29, 2007, 10:57:36 PM
[Actually, I haven't seen Hostel, but my friend who saw it said it wasn't.

Watch the move yourself before you make up your mind. There's a loving close-up of a girl having her eye scooped out, followed by puss oozing out the socket. People have their fingers sawn off in close-up, dismembered, etc. etc.

If your friend doesn't think it's gory, there's something seriously wrong with him.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Dude, both of us are seasoned horror fans. We know what's gory, and what's not. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed