How full was your cinema?

Started by Althalus, Jul 09, 2010, 12:15:32 AM

Author
How full was your cinema? (Read 10,447 times)

Requiem28

Requiem28

i hope there will be a lot of people.  i hope i get the theater with good sorround sound too!

DC87

DC87

It was just nearly 20% full in Germany yesterday. Maybe because it was too early for most people (5:30 PM.)

blackpredator5

blackpredator5

I went to midnight showing and the theatre was packed also had a person dressed as a predator and one other guy got a free bus shelter size predators poster lucky bastered.

blackpredator5

blackpredator5

Quote from: Requiem28 on Jul 09, 2010, 02:07:20 PM
i hope there will be a lot of people.  i hope i get the theater with good sorround sound too!

It's funny you say that cuz we had the best theater you could want to see the movie in but the sound was like listen Thur 2.0. I think once I get the blu ray and with my hd sound 5.1 it will blow that theater sound system out the roof.

goneja

goneja

midnight showing long island, sold out

Magnolia

Magnolia

12:01 am screening in Toronto was sold-out.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Magnolia on Jul 09, 2010, 08:27:36 PM
12:01 am screening in Toronto was sold-out.

I can confirm this (AMC right)  :)

I went again today at 1:45 and it was still pretty busy considering the time. I'm going again tonight so we shall see.

LLIT

LLIT

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 09, 2010, 08:09:04 AM
I felt that way when I walked out of the first viewing. Except the dude I was facepalming at was talking to his friends about how the Predators were really called Yautja and all the superheroes they'd fought.

I had a fat short Gothic kid behind me. Wouldn't shut up. At the end when Long Tall Sally started to play He asked why they had Michael Jackson playing in a predator movie. Ugh! It was a midnight showing in Utah and was about 95% full. People on the steps but just to avoid the dreaded front row. The other big theaters in the area weren't showing until noon on Friday so it might not have been as full had they shown it. People also cheered and laughed when Fishbourne showed up.

Gate

Gate

My theater wasn't too pact. There were some mid-life crises' down the row from me. Whenever the movie had a mildly amusing scene they would laugh. We're about to...

Spoiler
Watch the face-off between Bird-face and the Yakuza, their chair kept squeaking and they burst out laughing
[close]

Also,
Spoiler
Two annoying ass teenagers next to me wouldn't stop making jokes when Royce was facing off against the strange dude and the big black poacher
[close]

m138jewski

m138jewski

went to a midnight screening in dallas. place was completely full, some dudes were wearing camo, saw some other dudes with predator shirts. the energy was great and everyone seemed happy with the movie

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

only about 65 out of 100 chairs were filled  :-\

creature creator

creature creator

are there actually any numbers from the box office yet?

JB

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: Lumine on Jul 09, 2010, 09:45:04 PM
Spoiler
Watch the face-off between Bird-face and the Yakuza, their chair kept squeaking and they burst out laughing
[close]

I know how ya feel. However, I got the last laugh when they were kicked out of the theater  :D

Embry Starred

Embry Starred

it was the 1st screening only have 5 or 6 people including me ??? It was bad ass though still

Spoon

Spoon

what you talking about midnight screening in toronto?
I even phoned in and they laughed!
wasnt big enough movie to get midnight treatment.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed