BIG THANKS to RR and everyone envolved!!

Started by spinksy, Jul 08, 2010, 10:35:21 PM

Author
BIG THANKS to RR and everyone envolved!! (Read 4,363 times)

Fleshtrap666

Yeah sadly alot of top critics are praising this movie......so I see a lot of fanboys getting pissed in the near future lol

RagingDragon

Quote from: RazorSlash on Jul 09, 2010, 12:44:41 AM
Everyone is saying its awesome!
I'm going to be PISSED if my dad gets called in for work tomorrow, he's my only way of getting me to the theater..

Be a warrior, RUN to the theater!

Moloch

Yes thank you thank you thank you! Kick ass movie! Nice work guys..."now let's find a way off this damn planet!"

BWHuntress

It was an excellent addition to the Predator series.

Oh hey, I just realized... Predator is a trilogy now!  /cheer!

echobbase79

I say keep it in RR hands for sure. I'd take him over Fox any day of the week. Hopefully, if this successful he will listen to the fans concerns for future installments. 

RakaiThwei

Quote from: echobbase79 on Jul 10, 2010, 02:07:36 AM

I say keep it in RR hands for sure. I'd take him over Fox any day of the week. Hopefully, if this successful he will listen to the fans concerns for future installments.

If there are sequels, all I can say is I hope we do not see a Predator King, or humans being used as slaves, and definitely the whole clan war between the normal Predators and the Bad Bloods.

-Rakai'Thwei

episodenone

thanks to all the creators!

here's to hoping they read some of our reviews and the next one is even better!

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Jul 10, 2010, 02:20:07 AM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Jul 10, 2010, 02:07:36 AM

If there are sequels, all I can say is I hope we do not see a Predator King, or humans being used as slaves, and definitely the whole clan war between the normal Predators and the Bad Bloods.

-Rakai'Thwei

You know as bad as that original script is, I think I'm going to sit down and read the damn thing from page 1 until fade to black. It will be hard I know but I just want to see his ideas for what could be for future films.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

They finaly give us a good movie in the series again, finaly a movie that both fans & critcs enjoy. Bring on another movie Please  :D!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed