New photos from set (warning, spoilers!)

Started by Machionic, Jan 16, 2010, 05:13:34 AM

Author
New photos from set (warning, spoilers!) (Read 306,167 times)

The Shuriken

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Feb 03, 2010, 07:52:11 AM
Quote from: Ultrapredator on Feb 03, 2010, 07:25:12 AM
For fans sure, but not the general public.

All I can say is:

Let's see if it lives up to the hype..

-Rakai'Thwei

I remain confident. ;D

RakaiThwei

Quote from: Ultrapredator on Feb 03, 2010, 08:06:17 AM
I remain confident. ;D

Neutral here.

-Rakai'Thwei

keylight-di

I want to be hype... I need to be hype... desperately...  :-[

SiL

Given how retardedly expensive an ad is during Superbowl: Maybe not.

ridetofight

yeah, agreed - superbowl ad prices are beyond absurd - i doubt they'd spend the money.

seeing that picture again reminds me how underwhelming the designs are. i don't feel like theres anything unique about it - that suit specifically could have very easily been in lord of the rings - it just looks like a ogre with medieval-inspired armor. i don't think its a total loss though - if they get good actors inside the suits, that can make all the difference. man, i wish kph was still around. no one brought characters to life like him.

Invisible Darkness

I agree about KPH. He truly gave the Predator personality. I have to give Ian Whyte credit for his work as the Predator. I was hoping for him to return for this film. I will reserve judgement for the guys in the suits for Predators until after I see the film.

psychonaut25

I agree. Ian Whyte gave Scar also some personality. Also I liked his gestures. When he makes that gesture "it's a bomb" It reminded me ona KPH a bit.

Requiem28

Quote from: psychonaut25 on Feb 06, 2010, 11:01:56 AM
I agree. Ian Whyte gave Scar also some personality. Also I liked his gestures. When he makes that gesture "it's a bomb" It reminded me ona KPH a bit.

agreed.  the only thing that i didn't really like what Ian did was in AVP-R, when he is in the downed predator ship and observing the scene of the crime.  i thought it was kinda ridiculous that he would put his hand on the dead predator comrade and bow his head down; making some sort of "awww" sound. it was a little too much. :-\

Hive Tyrant

Damn. Too bad the pictures are removed...

Mike The Wolf

Doomofman

That's actually a really horrible bike...

Danger Close

Aliens vs Predator was in super hype mode at the UFC last night. AVP-R was hyped there aswell. I really can't see them running both AVP and Predators ad campaigns at the same time. They will wait for at least a month after AVP's release before we start getting stuff.

If they were going to release somthing soon, a trailer on the game disc would have been a cool idea. Kinda like how God of War 3 had a demo with District 9 or how Unreal Tournement 3 had a Gears of War 2 preview.

But I wouldn't get your hopes up.

EarthHive

EarthHive

Quote from: Invisible Darkness on Feb 04, 2010, 03:28:09 PM
I agree about KPH. He truly gave the Predator personality.

KPH and Arnold should have both been nominated for Oscars....I really believe that. 

Mystic Ninja

Oscars!? Ha ha ha ha

May be for make up and special effects (which it did I think) but noooooo way for acting! Don't get me wrong they were both great in the respective roles but acting Oscars!? That's going a bit too far. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed