Recent posts

General Discussion / Re: New Members >>> Introduce ...
Last post by SnowSight - Today at 10:28:52 PM
Hello, im 21 and from Argentina, i really like the lore of both Alien and Predator, its nice to meet you all.
I read it as "yaat-cha" but I don't think I've ever verbalised it without my eyes nearly rolling out of my head and doing a silly voice.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3/Resurrection "plot...
Last post by [cancerblack] - Today at 10:12:02 PM
That's entirely on Ron Perlman though.
Alien Films / Re: Alien 3/Resurrection "plot...
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 10:05:56 PM
Quote from: SM on Today at 09:58:09 AMWhich look and characters from Earth War?

AR did kinda have a Sam Kieth look to it.
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by xShadowFoxX - Today at 10:05:45 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 09:41:08 PMPart of me still wonders if the reason we aren't seeing any post-Aliens set stories on screen just yet (Romulus being pre-Aliens, and Hawley's show being pre-Alien and likely even pre-Prometheus [if it shares continuity with anything beyond the first film at all]) is because they have a "break glass in case of emergency" box at 20th with a Ripley and/or Newt project in it (Newt, more likely, since Sigourney seems totally done after the collapse of Blomkamp's film, she had no interest in even looking at Hill's, and Newt is easy to recast whenever) just in case the current crop of stuff doesn't work out...

I love Alien 3. And I do love Alien Resurrection (to an extent). But I'm alway open to breaking continuity and just diverging onto something else after Aliens.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 09:41:08 PM
Part of me still wonders if the reason we aren't seeing any post-Aliens set stories on screen just yet (Romulus being pre-Aliens, and Hawley's show being pre-Alien and likely even pre-Prometheus [if it shares continuity with anything beyond the first film at all]) is because they have a "break glass in case of emergency" box at 20th with a Ripley and/or Newt project in it (Newt, more likely, since Sigourney seems totally done after the collapse of Blomkamp's film, she had no interest in even looking at Hill's, and Newt is easy to recast whenever) just in case the current crop of stuff doesn't work out...
Last post by Imbrie - Today at 09:37:59 PM
Really informative video, Mike's Monsters.

Must say that with all that is known about Blomkamp's movie, I'm not mourning the loss of it not being made. I really am not keen on genetic experimentation in movies in general and it's mostly for this reason that I could do without his take on Alien

Saying that, I do feel for the guy as he obviously put a lot of work and, apparently, money into the project and it looks like he was given the absolute runaround by Fox.
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:37:47 PM
Any director who calls themselves free of ego is lying, the only question is whether it's to the audience or themselves.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed