Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Apr 20, 2011, 05:43:13 PM

Author
Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) (Read 188,789 times)

KiramidHead

Heh, I think we should give Magegg the Lament Configuration, that way he can have all his desires fulfilled. ;D

MrSpaceJockey

That f**king theme gives me feels.  8)

Also, CGI gets a lot of flack these days, but not nearly enough credit when it's used well and blends in seamlessly.  Who knew pretty much 0% of the background of Steve and Bucky's final showdown was actually there on set? Damn.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 29, 2014, 01:41:01 AMThat f**king theme gives me feels.  8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5K3RY1OzfY#ws
This movie will live for eternity :D

DoomRulz

Quote from: MrSpaceJockey on Dec 29, 2014, 01:41:01 AM
That f**king theme gives me feels.  8)

Also, CGI gets a lot of flack these days, but not nearly enough credit when it's used well and blends in seamlessly.  Who knew pretty much 0% of the background of Steve and Bucky's final showdown was actually there on set? Damn.

Yeah, because people don't notice it. The average moviegoer doesn't know what to look for.

Nightmare Asylum

Since Netflix is being dumb, I'm listening to the audio commentary on this. Only 5 minutes in and I can already tell this one is going to be a great listen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed