Clemens

Started by Grid Alien, May 05, 2007, 03:42:17 PM

Author
Clemens (Read 2,731 times)

Grid Alien

Grid Alien

Did you find that he died to early? and without ripley telling him about the alien (and thye were so close too  :'() It really botherd me

Grid Alien

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Wellt hatss just the way it is my friend.  Yes it did bother me that Ripley never told Clemens about the Alien but in the end even if she did he still would of died either way  ;D I felt the same way about Andrews being killed to early.

War Wager

War Wager

Alot of people that even worked on the film were suprised at Charles Dance's character being killed off so early!

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

I understand completely. It kinda bothered me somewhat. But what really bothered me about alien 3 was the deaths of Hicks and newt.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: Its Game Time on May 06, 2007, 01:53:41 AM
I understand completely. It kinda bothered me somewhat. But what really bothered me about alien 3 was the deaths of Hicks and newt.

Yes same here!

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

Yes!

I would have been perfectly happy with an "ALIENS" 2,
then Alien3 would have taken the place of AR.

SiL

SiL

Everyone praises Aliens for going in a new direction, then just wants the same bloody movie with new packaging ::)

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

I would have been perfectly happy with an "ALIENS" 2,
then Alien3 would have taken the place of AR.

Yes indeed! even though i do like Alien 3 it still would of been interesting to see what direction the series would have gone without it. 

Everyone praises Aliens for going in a new direction, then just wants the same bloody movie with new packaging

lol, yes thats perfectly true SiL.  Just look at some of the rejected Alien 3 scripts and you'll see why some people want another 'Aliens' style movie.  And when thye did try it didn't work.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Everytime Ripley gets a new man in her life they meet a violent death.  :P

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

He was one of the few actors that had stage presence in Alien 3.  So I missed that later on.  But its keepin in the tradition of the other Alien films.

Almost the entirity of the cast of Alien were well known actors and Alien killed them all and only left the one you didn't know.  So I won't say its surprising.  Or even unexpected. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed