What Director Do You Want For AvP3?

Started by wolfboy22, Dec 29, 2007, 04:17:03 AM

Author
What Director Do You Want For AvP3? (Read 140,664 times)

jacc.90

jacc.90

Quote from: chrisr232007 on Jul 12, 2011, 12:59:15 AM
Ya cus no human could please the fans well at least when it comes to alien and predators fans...haha

OK so :

RAPTOR JESUS !
(HE'S NO HUMAN BEING ;) )

Gosutoraida

I have three contestants for possible AVP3/reboot direction. Ridley Scott. James Cameron. Wes Craven. Perhaps they could all be involved. Wes Craven being the Executive Producer. Ridley Scott the Director and Writer and James Cameron the Producer and Writer (along with Scott).

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wes Graven has not been great in years. I did enjoy the 4th Scream movie but the rest of his movies in the past decade have been crap or meh. I would not like him be apart of a AVP film.

Gosutoraida

Nontheless, Wes Craven could give the movie some good horror but not overdoing it. And I hope they don't drop the ball with CGI like AVP:R did

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Sep 19, 2011, 08:08:01 PM
Nontheless, Wes Craven could give the movie some good horror but not overdoing it. And I hope they don't drop the ball with CGI like AVP:R did

Wes Craven can make a horror movie. But i'm afraid he can't pull off the scifi feel the avp movies need. The director from Pandorum would be a great choice. Or Neil Marshall can introduce something fresh. But no Craven.

Gosutoraida

Okay, fair enough. For directors, I cannot guess. Im open to any director who has had any movies being crittically aclaimed. All I have to say is it would be a pain for the Strause Brothers to return. NO!

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: JokerJohn35 on Sep 20, 2011, 05:46:06 PM
Okay, fair enough. For directors, I cannot guess. Im open to any director who has had any movies being crittically aclaimed. All I have to say is it would be a pain for the Strause Brothers to return. NO!

Guess that would never happen :P Even Fox should know by now what a mistake that was.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

David Twohy.
Pleeeeease.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Sep 20, 2011, 06:45:14 PM
David Twohy.
Pleeeeease.

Can't do more then just 100% agree with this  8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Gareth Edwards could work as a director if he ends up dropping out of Godzilla. Monsters (2010) was a pretty well made film and was able to pull off great special effects with a budget under 1 million.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Sep 24, 2011, 03:47:26 AM
Gareth Edwards could work as a director if he ends up dropping out of Godzilla. Monsters (2010) was a pretty well made film and was able to pull off great special effects with a budget under 1 million.
Couldn't see his style fitting an avp film, fans would hate it, interesting to see what his version of Godzilla will be like.

SiL

SiL

Also why would he have to drop from Godzilla?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: SiL on Sep 24, 2011, 10:44:27 PM
Also why would he have to drop from Godzilla?

The same reason why Jan de Bont drop out back in 1995. David Cronenberg could work for a AVP film.

SiL

SiL

... why would he have to drop out to do AvP. It's not like a new AvP film's gonna happen any time soon anyway.

Marr

Marr

Quote from: SiL on Sep 30, 2011, 04:51:40 AM
... why would he have to drop out to do AvP. It's not like a new AvP film's gonna happen any time soon anyway.

or ever

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed