Recent posts

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus - Fandango ...
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 05:55:47 PM
Quote from: solace97 on Today at 05:04:14 PMMEGA

Finally, politics I can get behind! 🤣 *starts designing the hat*
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Beetlejuice 2
Last post by nanison - Today at 05:51:41 PM
Pfff another sequel doing a "greatest hits" move instead of coming up with something different. This goes down on my list of movies i'm feeling hyped for.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by ace3g - Today at 05:47:02 PM
Recreational Area / Re: Last TV Show You Watched
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 05:42:11 PM
Dexter s1, 2 this one being kinda a blast I think👀👉👈 ? seasonĀ³ now....what the hell is f**king Bail Organa doing here?!

~ :o👉👈🌌👁🕸👁💅

@Corporal Hicks never abandon us! :'(🙏 so far...👀👉👈 Your dictatorship was, is, and will be a blast! <33
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by Mr. Clemens - Today at 05:30:13 PM
If the audience have to come up with their own explanations for why something doesn't make sense, it ain't workin'.

It's clearly an error, one that we're all happy to ignore because Andor is a damn good show. But it wouldn't be inappropriate for somebody at Lucasfilm to just raise their hand and say "Whoops, our bad!"

Come to think about it, I have questions about the whole "since I was six years old" thing, too.
FX's Alien Series / Re: Alien Series Catch All Thr...
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 05:22:28 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 04:52:01 PMDavid as the elephan man itself? :o🐘
NO
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus - Fandango ...
Last post by solace97 - Today at 05:04:14 PM
MEGA
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 04:54:22 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Today at 04:51:34 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 03:14:52 PMAt the time we all thought this comment was in regards to Hawley's show, Luke doesn't seem to be a director on that one as far as we know. So maybe it's this rumored Ridley Scott show that Ridley and Luke were talking about here?

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 06, 2022, 12:07:20 PMLuke's work on Wolves was very good, too; especially in the season one finale. A certain birth scene was very impactful. I wasn't so hot on Luke up to that point (really didn't like his movie Morgan at all), but he's proven himself capable on the small screen.

Here's the interview excerpt where, I believe, the rumors of Luke doing some directing on this show got started:

QuoteRidley, anything you want to ask Luke about?

RIDLEY SCOTT Well, he won't tell you what he's [working on next] ... but he's about to find out what it's really like to design something that's going to be really scary.

LUKE SCOTT That's not going to help. (Laughs).

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/ridley-scott-raised-by-wolves-1234965758/

While we're at it, I bet Aaron Guzikowski is looking for a job. Bring him on to showrun!

Also, to reiterate what I said at the start of the post again: David please.

Interesting...

I know Scott has recently been meeting with Asbell (Remember the Alien: Covenant banger tweet), but whether it's to do with Romulus or this potential new show, I don't know.

Asbell doesn't really oversee the TV side of things, for what that's worth (though there is some crossover between departments):

https://x.com/steveasbell/status/1595510390460497920

Yeah, was probably to do with Romulus then, because a few weeks after that we got the Ridley/Fede discussion.
Recreational Area / Re: Just Talk.
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 05:02:48 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Today at 04:59:45 PMReal wasabi though? The stuff you get in supermarkets are just hot mustard oil, horseradish and colouring and does not actually contain anything from the Wasabi plant.

Feels like a volcano has just erupted through your nose if you use too much.

yes...🔥my nose burst into flames that time😅👍
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed