Recent posts

I pronounce it as "Predator".  There is no "Yautja" within my dojo.
We won't have any repaints here. It'll be all new tooling and sculpt for this one.
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by St_Eddie - Today at 04:39:50 PM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 08:51:59 AMI'd heard "Awakening" for Blomkamp's, but I did not have enough confirmation to put that one in the video. Did Ridley call it something like that once?

I had guessed that Blomkamp's movie was set to be titled either 'Alien: Awakening' or 'Alien: Awakened' years ago, because when the movie was still set to be made, Blomkamp made a comment along the lines of "I won't divulge the movie's title just yet, as it's a bit of a spoiler in terms of the movie's plot".  That immediately made me think that it would relate to Blomkamp retconning Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection as being nightmares that Ripley had during her stay in Hypersleep during their return to Earth after Aliens.

Needless to say, I remain very glad that Blomkamp's movie never got made.  It always looked and sounded awful and this latest news only cements that for me.  I never understood why so many people had faith in Niell "One Hit Wonder" Blomkamp to make something superior to Ridley Scott's prequels.  I mean, did they actually see the concept art?  'Member Berries and retcons designed to appease the "Muh Noot 'n' Hix!1!" crowd looked good to them, did it?  Yeah, sure and the Star Wars sequel trilogy is aces too...  what a joke.
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 04:28:33 PM
I've always maintained that we dodged a bullet with this shitfest of a concept, and after learning new details, I'm doubling down; The fact that there are people out there lamenting the loss of this, who still feel this would be a better alternative to Alien 3 absolutely blows my mind.

There's not one single part of this movie idea remotely interested me; Pensioners Ripley and Hicks going against the perfect organism? Nope. Aesthetics in the concept art? Nope. Spider-Xeno? Nope. Old Ellen Ripley playing dress-up as a queen to fight yet another queen and ride on the power loader memberberries? Nope. Aliens using human DNA to build a spacecraft that for some reason has a pilot seat and a pilot and puts out a warning beacon to tell potential hosts to stay away? Nope. Complete and utter fanfiction trash that doesn't even deserve an expanded universe adaptation.

Keep Blomkamp as far away from this franchise as possible.
Alien Films / Re: Favourite Alien Movie?
Last post by Kradan - Today at 03:43:24 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 12:35:00 PMDaniels, definitely intentionally a Ripley like, because the film subverts that through David winning.

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Today at 10:35:04 AM
Quote from: gold on Today at 10:09:09 AMCan you name any weapon from A3, Res, Prometheus or Covenant

Lacrima 99 Shockrifle, Draco Double Burner, ES-4 Electrostatic Pistol, ES-7 Supernova Electrostatic Shockgun, Flammenwerfer 3 Heavy Incineration Unit, and the RMC F903WE Automatic Assault Rifle.

Last post by Kane's other son - Today at 03:35:43 PM
A smorgasbord of terrible ideas from the creator of Chappie and Demonic.
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 03:29:28 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Today at 03:25:27 PMI guess I just like weird shit :-[ ...like the wooden planet or so to speak :-\👉👈

Would love so much to see Ward's wooden planet (monks included, please and thank you) utilized somewhere.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by hamilton_milo - Today at 03:27:31 PM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 03:01:56 PMIt will likely be attached to the next R rated film by 20th Century Studios sometime in June.

So... Deadpool & Wolverine

I was thinking that myself, but Deadpool and Wolverine comes out late July, about a few weeks before Alien Romulus releases. So with that being said, I think it'll debut sometime in May or June - late July seems too late.

We had that Twitter rumour recently suggesting Romulus footage would be included before Apes.
Last post by T Dog - Today at 03:26:51 PM
The idea of the ship or other biomechanical structures being built by mashing together loads of different species (their bones, blood, DNA etc) with technology, would be fine. As in the creators of these things can distill all organic matter into a useable bonding mechanism/substance.

Human alone - NOPE
Last post by Immortan Jonesy - Today at 03:25:27 PM
Well, for my part, I am not a conservative purist when it comes to lore in general, that is, beyond the liveaction canon.😅 I mean yeah, we dodged a bullet for sure...but I wouldn't mind the idea in comic form.

I guess I just like weird shit :-[ ...like the wooden planet or so to speak :-\👉👈
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed