Started by Gates, Oct 17, 2007, 12:50:34 AM

Author
Dune Remake (Read 160,889 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

They blessed the rains down in Arrakis.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Meanwhile Pink Floyd is eating hamburgers.

ace3g

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Dune Behind The Scenes pointed out that:

QuoteI'm pretty sure that the 'thopter in the desert is the one that Paul & Jessica escape in, the script describes it as "...delicate craft compared to the military airships... its cockpit a bubble of glass."
Plus the damage is the result of the sandstorm.

While I'm pretty sure the one below is the same ornithopher we saw Paul and Gurney on from an earlier official photo. So these ones are likely the Atreides military ornithopters while the one on top is a civilian 'thopter that Kynes had stored at one of his botanical stations and that Paul and Jessica ultimately uses to escape the Harkonens.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

That's the proper design language. I love it!  8)

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Kinda has a Ron Cobb feel, but maybe that's just the play of light affecting the color.  Looks cool!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

https://twitter.com/pascoalnaib/status/1277626747387813889

I don't really care for this sandworm design, unfortunately. I think the worms in Lynch's film were absolutely perfect designs. Really can't wait to see the Denis version.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Gilfryd

Gilfryd

I'm expecting something different from the standard Schoenherr sandworms but I'm hoping the new worms keep a sleek, simple look as opposed to something too overdesigned, spiky and gross with complex mouth parts and all that (like those horrible Tremors 5 Graboids).

ace3g

ace3g

:laugh: :laugh:

Fan-made

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

It's about time we got that bloody trailer*!  :laugh:

Here is the theme song for the trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coGcwziLDs4

*although over here we call that a caravan.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

That Dune Trailer made me laugh out loud.

j0nesy

j0nesy

slight edit:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Haha... thanks for that. Now I've got that damned "Caravan" theme stuck in my head again.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed