Awakening: Plot line surfaces

Started by 0321recon, Nov 14, 2018, 04:44:35 PM

Author
Awakening: Plot line surfaces (Read 9,181 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Nov 15, 2018, 03:36:00 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 15, 2018, 02:25:36 AM
Dude, after Covenant box office; I'm not sure if they are going to follow this premise (or even if they're going to make a third prequel at all).

Don't care. I want Planet David!

Something I must admit is that, I would like to see an Engineers vs Aliens moment in the big screen; like in Covenant's marketing imagery.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Nov 15, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 15, 2018, 03:01:47 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Nov 15, 2018, 02:30:36 AM
They could always do a musical. I'll tell you what, Fassbender creating his hellchild and dominating the universe while surrounded by fan-dancing and Wagner's music is something I'd almost pay to see. Just the sight of him standing atop a tiny steel platform floating up towards the heavens and his place among the gods. Chills dude, serious chills.

I'm telling you all that David having a pied piper and his children moment could be awesome. Give that robot a saxophone and have him wipe out the engines to sweet jazz.

Freeform?  ;D

But seriously, the cruel father with all the power, Wagner, the Gods, the drama...I'm really surprised it hasn't been considered. It sounds like it hits all the notes. I don't do theater, and I've never been, but I'd just about go to see that. If only to finally see David cast down into giger hell by the engineers.

Alien: Tosca, or some such.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 15, 2018, 02:30:36 AM
They could always do a musical.

Ridley Scott mentioned few times that he would like to make a musical. Be careful what you wish for :)

Huggs

Huggs

It started as sarcasm, but now I don't know. The sight of Fassbender in feathered headdress belting out showtunes while surrounded by pyrotechnics, large birds, and diminutive engineers all reaching crescendo and culminating in an extravagant water display meant to symbolize the black goo whilst David slowly wilts into it and rises anew from giger hell as the first xenomorph.

They'd have to have sandwiches of course, or I...ain't...goin'.

TheSailingRabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Nov 15, 2018, 05:01:32 PM
It started as sarcasm, but now I don't know. The sight of Fassbender in feathered headdress belting out showtunes while surrounded by pyrotechnics, large birds, and diminutive engineers all reaching crescendo and culminating in an extravagant water display meant to symbolize the black goo whilst David slowly wilts into it and rises anew from giger hell as the first xenomorph.

What kind of sandwiches? I can make everything except egg salad because I don't know how to make egg salad.

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TheSailingRabbit on Nov 15, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

What kind of sandwiches?

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Kinda hooked on the idea now. Would watch.

Naginata

Naginata

Quote from: King geedorah on Nov 14, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
his android boyfriend

Can we not with this?

As far as the 'news,' I'm up for LV-426 portrayed via modern technology; that alone would be worth the price of admission.

DerelictShip

DerelictShip

God that poster art just seems to get it all right, completely forgot about that. Engineers vs aliens, would have been so so cool to see.....an ultramorph(s)

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Sounds like yet another sub par 'prequel' film.
To be honest what the series needs is a Halloween 2018 style reboot. A film ignoring everything but Alien and Aliens. Bringing Sigourney back. "GET BACK ON THE HORSE!"

The Old One

The Old One

Nah.

Ellen Ripley stays dead.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Honestly, I've been arguing against retconning Alien 3, but after seeing Halloween 2018, I'm suddenly more open to the idea...  Everyone is so on board with this new Halloween.  It would be nice if people felt that way about the alien again.

But I do still really want closure on David's story.  He's important to the series now.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Nov 15, 2018, 02:18:26 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Nov 15, 2018, 03:36:00 AM
Don't care. I want Planet David!

Something I must admit is that, I would like to see an Engineers vs Aliens moment in the big screen; like in Covenant's marketing imagery.

Yeah, that's the thing. There's so much potential to make an amazing final act.

PsyKore

PsyKore

Quote from: King geedorah on Nov 14, 2018, 05:23:45 PM
If scott keeps belittling the alien to push his android boyfriend im not on board.

But engineers (prometheus style with the biomechanoid look) vs david and his aliens is the best thing they could do at this point. Just make it clear david DID NOT create the alien and ill forgive riddles

Doubt this is anything but rumor tho

Yeah, because Ridley owes you an apology for the movies you don't like  ::)

SM

SM

:D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed